Best Gigs to Create

kstephens25

From my personal experience that I have had on Fiverr, there have been many times when I cannot figure out what type of gigs to post. Here are my tips to find the successful gig!

1. Research the Internet

You have to see what other people want in order to be successful on the internet and especially Fiverr. Researching topics helps insure your own sales.

2. Content

Sometimes finding the right gig to create is not about the gig at all. It is about the effort that you put forth towards your gig. If you are going to sit around and not do any work then you will not be successful, but if you work hard then over time you will gain more and more success.

3. What is hip?

BE YOURSELF! Talk to your friends and see what they thing would be fun to do. The more fun that you have doing the gigs the better that it will be in the long run.

I hope that these tips help you guys out! Check me out!

Kyle Stephens

http://fiverr.com/kstephens25

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @apprentice_need: Hey Apprentice, Please stop spamming. We would be willing to check you out if you at least contributed to the conversations, but you’ll get banned if you keep leaving spam everywhere.

Just a suggestion.

Archived