Best graphic Design software?

arfanmiah

You may want to invest in some design courses to get the fundamentals down before you start asking about tools.

you’re absolutely right. would you please recommend a course to me ? i can’t find a specific t shirts design course !!

you’re absolutely right. would you please recommend a course to me ? i can’t find a specific t shirts design course !!

I never said anything about t-shirt design.

I said design. You need to learn how to drive first before you start driving a specific vehicle.

Design is NOT learning how to push buttons to make something specific.

Design is a combination of principles that you need to get familiar with before even drawing a single line, much less start your gig.

I never said anything about t-shirt design.

I said design. You need to learn how to drive first before you start driving a specific vehicle.

Design is NOT learning how to push buttons to make something specific.

Design is a combination of principles that you need to get familiar with before even drawing a single line, much less start your gig.

you are right. thank you for your guidance.

No matter what yout do related to graphic design: Adobe Creative Cloud is the Industry Standard. It’s about $60 / month and you get everything you need for gaphic design. You can learn and do t-shirt design, logo design, illustrations, book editing, book covers, photo editing, video editing, motion graphics, and many more with it.

If you are a new seller and income is low, $60 / month is quite a lot of money. But trust me it pays off on the long run because you can do things a lot faster than with the free software gimp for example. That’s because Adobe CC offers an incredibly comfortable workflow. For example you can put your designs / layouts in the library, and no matter what program you use, you have access to the assets in your library everywhere.

I work with Adobe CC since i started here on Fiverr, for 5 months now, and I love it.

Tom

Archived