Fiverr Forum

Best Photographer and cutest female model from fiverr!

I am Ana, I am a student and I also work on fiver.

I make a great team with my sister and with my partner!

We love photography and every gig is a special one! We do not offer just sexy photos or random “hold your sign” pics.

We offer High Quality and we work with maximum commitment for every buyer!

I would say that we offer unlimited reviews, but I do not say this because all our buyers were satisfied with our work from the first time.

Hehe, I do not speak about bad buyers, some buyers just want more for free, well, we do not offer services for free, but our price is great and the quality is maximum.

We travel and create art photos, we create sexy photos, attractive images and FUN videos for our customers!

We are open minded and happy to work for fiverr everyday!

We do this with pleasure because working in this domain is our Hobby.

Since we discovered fiver, we pay our school with earnings from this website and making money using our HOBBY for this, its just great.<br /> <br /> So go check out my gigs and I will make a great job for you with my team!<br /> <br /> I personally checked out all female models and photographs from fiverr and they are great and beautiful, but I personally think we offer more, we offer passion for out work and commitment - and I dare to say this is visible in our work, in our photographs and videos.<br /> <br /> My fiverr portfolio is just a very, very small part of what I can do with my team, this is the reason why I posted this here, to let you know that if you need a personalized project in photography of video, just let me know.<br /> <br /> You can visit one of my gigs here: http://www.fiverr.com/anacristina89/take-quality-photos-of-me-holding-your-sign<br /> <br /> I dare to say its BEAUTIFULL!

:slight_smile: