Fiverr Forum

Best practices... amount to request payment to PayPal

Hi all, I seem to recall a discussion about the best amount for one to request money be transferred via PayPal, it had something to do with PayPal fees, it was best to wait until $100? $150? to request because that would result in the lowest fees being taken out? (I think it was versus, requesting at $50 and getting hit by a fee, then getting hit by the same amount fee when you requested another $50, etc).

Anyone know what the best amount is?

Thanks, that’s what I was looking for! I’m over $100 so I’ll probably withdraw soon… unless I suddenly get a bunch of gigs over the weekend, then I’ll try to hold out for $200 :slight_smile:

Do not disclose your fiverr balance in any discussions. Hackers are waiting to “withdraw” your funds. Now everyone knows exactly how much money you have for the taking, Be careful.

@cheezees

EGGGZACTICALLY! :smiley:

can you use your balance to pay for gigs? if so… how?

Reply to @fqm513: Yes you can. Just make your order and the money will be withdrawn from your balance.

Thanks for this tip. I guess if fiverr starts to pay for the fees from the payout end like some of the ad networks do then we won’t be charged fees for receiving money.