Best practices as a new seller 2021

ashfaqhahmed

Hi everyone!
I started my fiverr journey on Jan 2021 as a Web developer (PHP/Laravel). I made two gigs. Within one week got two jobs and finished them with 4.7 and 5.0 respectively. One was quite small and the other one was a big job and also took 27 days, but as a new seller budget was pretty low. I knew this would be the case as a new seller and was quite happy with it. But , for the last two months I am not getting any order. Sending buyer requests daily, being active almost 20 hours or so. Still no result! I am on the verge of giving up.

Now, as a senior fiverr seller , can anyone suggest me some ways I can look to change my case ??

hey, @ashfaqhahmed welcome to the community…
So as you aren’t receiving orders for like 2 months I would recommend you to do social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) That might bring up some clients…
Besides that this kind of topic might help you…

One of the most common questions posted on the Fiverr Forum I’ve noticed in the past few weeks I have been active on the Forum pages is one that asks something about a drop in Gig impressions and clicks. Here is a shortlist of probable reasons for that. Hopefully, this post will clear up some of the confusion newbies are experiencing. 1 - The Increase Of New Members To Fiverr I have noticed a huge increase in the number of posts that start with the words, “I am new to Fiverr…” There is a gre…

hey, @ashfaqhahmed welcome to the community…

So as you aren’t receiving orders for like 2 months I would recommend you to do social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) That might bring up some clients…

Besides that this kind of topic might help you…

One of the most common questions posted on the Fiverr Forum I’ve noticed in the past few weeks I have been active on the Forum pages is one that asks something about a drop in Gig impressions and clicks. Here is a shortlist of probable reasons for that. Hopefully, this post will clear up some of the confusion newbies are experiencing. 1 - The Increase Of New Members To Fiverr I have noticed a huge increase in the number of posts that start with the words, “I am new to Fiverr…” There is a gre…

Thanks man! I did share on secial media I would definitely do it more iften! 🙂

Archived