- Use a profile picture to put a face to your name.
- Include an accurate and informative description of your professional background.
- Make sure to add your education and skills to showcase your expertise and qualification.
- Fill out the Professional Website section while setting up your profile for extra credibility with Fiverr’s moderation teams.
Maintain proper communication
- To maintain a professional marketplace, the service you’re providing should align with.
- All communication regarding your business should be kept on Fiverr. When communicating on Fiverr, you enjoy the benefits of our platform’s ease of use, security, and having someone to turn to in case a problem arises.
- Be professional when communicating with your customers. Be polite and use courteous language.
- Spamming is not allowed on Fiverr. Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything not directly related to their Gigs or orders. If you receive a spam message or a message violating our TOS, use the spam or report icon accordingly.
- The best way to get a good review is to be professional, responsive, and courteous. Asking customers for positive ratings goes against our terms.
- And most importantly, don’t discriminate based on gender, religion, ethnicity, or nationality. Diversity is an integral part of Fiverr!
Hope it will help you and check this Gig for an example : https://www.fiverr.com/mehafuz