Best Sales Making Tips For New Fiverr Sellers

bluepenn

Every single day hundreds of new sellers are signing up on fiverr, but only a few of them who know some useful tips can actually crank up their business. I’ve seen a lot of gigs have died with Zero sale. Do you know why? Answer is Lack Of Vitamin-T (a new vitamin commonly known as Vitamin Tips to the fiverr community).

However, if you are a new seller on fiverr, then the next few tips are going to make the wonder for your business. So keep reading.

Complete Your Profile

You will be surprised to know that almost 80% sellers on fiverr left their profile uncompleted; probably they think it’s wasting of time. But the sellers with 100% completed profile are always favored by every freelance marketplace, including Fiverr. So if you want to knock your fellow sellers down, make sure your fiverr profile is 100% completed.

Use Your Photo

Every buyer wants to buy things from a good looking salesman that is why employers run after smart dudes. So don’t forget to use one of your best looking photos as your profile picture.

Fiverr App

Almost all buyers love to be replied immediately. And that is the reason why you should use fiverr app. Fiverr app will not just give you relief from sitting 24/7 in front of your laptop, it will also increase your response rate and response time.

Gig Description

If you spend your hour after hour in promoting gig without giving proper care to your gig, you’ll end up with frustration. Promotion may bring buyers to your gig, but if your gig is not professionally written, you will make no sale. So spend your hours in developing your gig, make your gig more clear and appealing. Highlight your services, mention why you’re best. You can check out other guys gigs to know what made them so successful. Well, you can start checking with my gigs as my gigs are perfectly written with clear instructions and promises.

Starting an online business is always an uphill task. So keep calm, make use of the mentioned tips, and go on. Hope you can make a big success in no time. Best of luck.

Thank you for all the tips ! I speak for me but I think a lot of new sellers feel like me : if we don’t have jobs for the first week or few weeks,we feel completely undaunted,so we think that improving our gigs is useless and we give up. But we shouldn’t ! Because it may take time to have our first job and to learn how to use Fiverr (and other freelance platforms) properly. We just have to be patient and listen to the old wise people of Fiverr. And then,and only after we put some effort into that,we can really become a good seller.

I just made my first sale, and it went great! I got 2 inquiries the first 2 days after creating my first gig, but now it seems to have died down. The people who follow me on Social Media aren’t really my typical customer, so what could be some good channels for promoting your gig?

Hello, please help me, locked my account, I had to contact Fv and by appointment back after 45 days, after 45 days I went back and got a message that “this account does not recover” , my account was a lot of money but why do not go into withdrawal? please help me, you just tell me how to get back the account, thanks a lot.

Please help me

If your account has been “locked”, it was locked for a reason. We cannot help you in this matter. You will have to work things out with Customer Support.

Also be aware, there are consequences to every action you take. If you broke the rules of this site, and Fiverr took corrective action, you have no right to complain. The rules are clearly posted.

Bluepenn, thank you for your helpful post. To add to your suggestions to composing an excellent Gig description:

1. Look at the Top Rated sellers in your category for a better idea of wording for services you offer
  2. Don’t exaggerate your capability just to get gigs. Don’t fake it to make it!
  3. Keep your pricing to $5 for Basic Gig, as well as Gig Extras until you have some 5☆reviews to show
  4. Turn on “Live Profile” feature so samples of Fiverr gigs you’ve delivered can be displayed to potential Buyers
    Best wishes to all!

Archived