Fiverr Forum

"Best Selling" replaces "Average Customer Review" as category view

Capture

So rather than average reviews weighting the search, is it now based on either total revenue, revenue over a specific period or possible total number of orders completed? Revenue makes sense with some of the other changes we’re seeing.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. PANIC!!!

Yeah !!! It’s seems good for hard working people…

Best selling over lifetime or 30-60 days?

Great question, 20 char

If it’s over a lifetime, then it’s good for me.

But the changes are crazy though. Too many changes, too fast.

Panic mode on… :fearful:

Looks like you will have to get a proper 9 to 5 job again…LOL

Quite secure for 2 years… but yeah! Who knows?

Well, at least you can get a job if you want to, I can’t. This is it for me :neutral_face:

OT: But the point is you don’t have to. You are rich before Fiverr, with Fiverr and after Fiverr. :slight_smile:

It’s not revenue, and it’s not a total number of orders completed. My book blurb gig is placed before the gig of another seller, even though I’ve got 64 reviews for that gig, and the other seller 236. It looks like that seller had more orders in the last 30-60 days, too, so it’s not that, either.

It’s possible that they’ve just renamed that category. Or the good old “Fiverr works in mysterious ways”.

looks like same song with new melody … :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’m almost sure it’s not lifetime or I would be 2nd place.

It’s probably 30-60days.

I believe they just changed the tab name. Nothing else

UPDATE: I just checked the serps in my niche. Nothing changed except the label. It appears like they have changed the moniker to more Buyer friendly “Best Selling” instead of “Avg. Customer review”. Rest is same.

I just wonder why many bestselling gigs are not recommended/relevant :thinking:

For everyone´s convenience, introducing the new feature "Panic Dashboard"

Don’t have the time for panic - 10k words tomorrow. Good night everyone!

It’s not based on revenue of a gig or mine would have a higher rank. Top Rated Sellers are under represented in these listings. My gigs are not shown.

Most certainly possible. :grinning: