Fiverr Community Forum

Best SEO Fiverr GIGS for quick ranking results (free SEO advice - take it!)

Hey guys if you are looking for cheap SEO and quick results I recommend writing a few articles about your website or niche and posting it on a niche related guest blog, if you don’t feel like writing the article yourself you can hire fiverr gigs to write the articles for you. Also look for niche related Blog Rolls these REALLY help your websites ranking, all you need to do is give them your site URL and your anchor text (the keyword you want to rank for) These will really boost your keyword rankings. .EDU and .GOV links are good but only if they are profile links that are made manually.

Google Plus is the only social media worth boosting at the moment in my opinion.

If you guys need specific help ranking your site on the first page just send me a message!

Thanks!

your pal,

Veritas_SEO

how do you boost google plus? is it worth building links for your company facebook page?

Add Informative links then only boost the audience.

hmmm not sure if you are providing info or promoting your gigs.

hello my friend i want help me how buy my gig

You boost Plus by requesting gigs for adding pluses, on fiverr only 1 gig holder is doing best G+'s , rest all pluses from other gig providers are dropping , don’t recall his screenname but guy is from Bangladesh and has close to 2k plus orders and can deliver upto 8k Pluses!

best part of 1+'s is, it’s helping in SERP’s great deal for main site in some markets

u posted perfect tips, guest posts give the site a great power. also edu&gov backlinks are soooo important for any site to be at the top and overcome it’ competitors.

i’m building edu&gov backlinks manually from high pr sites, it gives any site a power and help your site to gain google trust.

http://www.fiverr.com/shadia55/create-30-edugov-backlinks-dofollow

Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5

http://www.fiverr.com

I’d be really keen to hear if anyone is actually seeing real ranking results using any of the Fiverr SEO gigs?