Best time for buyer

porosh30

This is so old topic. I’ve seen plenty of posts on it. Please try to use the search option before you post anything on this forum.

On the other hand, I think there should have a moderation process to sensor the posts. If it seems to be important for the community, then approve the it.

There is no need to remain online for hours on-end.

I’m In A Time Zone Very Far Away From My Buyers. Will This Impact My Response Rate?

Working with Buyers in other time zones can affect your response time , but not your response rate .

Response Rate allows sellers a full 24 hours to respond to the message, so even despite being in different time zones, you will still have an opportunity to respond to the message within 24 hours and not see your rate drop.

source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452637-Response-Time--Rate-FAQ

Install fiverr mobile application. and set your fiverr notification tone very long and loud. it’s better to be waken up if you are sleeping. (personal experiment 😃 )

it’s better to be waken up if you are sleeping.

No! If you respond in the middle of the night, when you’re half-asleep and half-awake, your response most likely won’t be good. Also, this can ruin your sleep time and you can end up with headaches or just be really tired when you wake up. Don’t wake up in the middle of the night to respond!

Most of my clients are from USA. I just keep a fiverr’s window opened. However sometimes I don’t get any messages during the day. Actually it’s pretty frequent that I get messages while I am offline or exactly when I decide to go to sleep. It’s like some sort of law to get messages during night.
Jokes a part, but you can estimate it by considering previous data. If most of your buyers are from a specific country, it’s most likely that you’ll get a message when’t it’s day based on the time zone of that country…
However I really don’t care that much. I don’t ruin my sleep just to stay active. Also the smartphone app and e-mail notifications are pretty handy.

Archived