Fiverr Community Forum

Best time for sending buyer request

Hello, I am new here and have tried different suggestions about sending BR at different times with very little success. I am looking for suggestions from experienced people here about the best times to send requests and other tips about time and tricks. Thanks

10 Likes

What times did you try?

almost whole day for different day in week. My problem is whenever I refresh the page it’s already shows 50+ offers sent. So I want to know is there any tips to be one of the first to sent br.

3 Likes

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)

3 Likes

Send unique script for buyer request. Don’t copy paste same script.try and try,I think u will get your success.

1 Like

It is not always about being the “first” to send a buyer’s request. Success may be more likely if you are sending targeted to the request offers - pinpointing what you can do for them. Most sellers here just send the same copy/paste form to everyone, which probably gets trashed anyways.

GG

5 Likes

I like this post. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you very much :green_heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks. I am confused about one more thing. Let’s say when I started writing my proposal there were 4 offers before me, by the time I have finished it and refreshed it’s now showing 45 offers sent. so if we consider the serial. am I no 5th? or 46th?

You can follow these steps

1 Like

Thanks, learned a lot :two_hearts: