Best time to edit your gig?

kay400

As we all know, when you edit your gig, it gets taken off the search. Being a new seller, I was curious if there was a day where there is the least traffic, and to edit it then. Just to minimize the amount of lost orders one would suffer from being off the search page.

If I had to guess, it would be the weekend. But does anybody know for sure?

I don’t think there’s any “best time” to edit your gig. If you need to edit it, take the time to edit it. It will still have to go through the same review process, no matter when it was edited.

As far as the weekend, in my experience, these things are slower – most likely because fewer staff are working in Fiverr’s offices. it is the weekend, after all.

There really aren’t any specific times that minimlze lost sales. You just do what you need to do, and leave the other processes to Fiver. They’ll take care of them, even if it takes a few days.

I think Jon up there pretty much said everything, but simply based on my own personal experience, I’d say it doesn’t really matter when you edit it.
You just go ahead and do it when you think it’s the right. 🙂
True, it might take a while to appear on search, but as long as you have good gigs,
people just end up finding you.

Personally I’m not sure about the weekend being slower or not. I’d say just go for it!

Archived