★★★Best time to launch a New GIG on Fiverr ★★★

subho123

I think the best time to create a Gig is on Mondays/Tuesdays from 4-8pm → The

reason for that is simple. At this time most of the fiverr users are online and looking

for new gigs to buy and it is still the beginning of the week when people are more

motivated to buy stuff than they are on other weekdays and on the weekends.

But this is targeted at buyers who are from USA as they make the largest percentage of buyers on Fiverr, I think.

The problem is that I’m from India and there is a time difference of like 9 and 1/2 hours 😕

That means in that Perfect time, I’ll be sleeping as I’m from India.

Any suggestions on the next best time to launch a new GIG for people like me who are living in other time zone?

Thank you.

Fiverr doesn’t work that way, it’s irrelevant when you create your gig as long as they find you. A new seller with no reviews will get orders from people that want to give new sellers a chance, not to mention get more for less money or perhaps hire 5 sellers for $5 each instead of one seller for $25.

There is definitely a period in the week where more shoppers are on Fiverr.

I know for example, a fiverr top buyer who is usually online after their daily life, like at 7pm onwards.

So there is something about certain times. But there are thousands of buyers. If you offer a service people need, anytime you should expect orders.

When you create a gig, though, it doesn’t get indexed instantly. Mine have varied from a few hours to a couple of days before they start getting views. Since you can’t predict, I don’t think the actual creation time matters at all. It might matter when you promote your gigs on social media, but there are software packages that will let you do scheduled promotions.

• 2 years later...

Archived