Fiverr Community Forum

Best virtual assistant service

I’m Mydul and it’s pleasure to meet you online!

Are you a busy entrepreneur, owner, professional or an individual struggling to find time for your core business? Then you have landed to the right gig. I have 8+ years of experience in providing virtual assistant services outside Fiverr. I could be your go to partner for all your business needs.

I can perform following tasks for your business:

1. Admin Support: Web research, Data entry, Project management, Web Scraping, File Conversion, Phone Calls, Lead, Data Mining, Calendar management and other admin tasks.

2. E commerce: E commerce store management, Amazon account management, Etsy account management, Walmart account management

3) Customer support: Live chat support, Email support

1. Social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin marketing

2. Marketing: Email marketing, Youtube Marketing

Please contact me if you need more than 10 hours of VA services. I could customize the plan and provide you with the best rates.

Why me?

• 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
  • 100% Money-back Guarantee.
  • Unlimited Revisions.

Contact me to know more about my skills and services
To check out my gig click this link : https://www.fiverr.com/share/K3Qw5W

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums. Since this thread is in the “Improve My Gig” category:

You only have 4 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views <-- with filters applied). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your gig, please see (DES) point 1 and (FAQ) point 1:

No, no, and no! All three are a bad idea.

1 Like