Best Way To Contact Your Old Buyers

jakobamjad

Hi there,

I hope you are all well. It’s been almost 18 months that I have been working on fiverr and it’s proved to be a life changer for me as It was a opportunity to enhance my skills. As a person related to offline business in past I love to present my services in a professional way and present them differently.

I have seen couple of posts about "Not getting any orders from new buyers since past 2 months or so and it’s correct and happening with most seller even with some TRS because fiverr is testing out couple of new features here & there. Hope so Start of October will change things a bit and we will get back on normal track.

I have almost 500+ Buyers in my Fiverr contact list and I want to use them outside fiverr and inside fiverr as well. The thing I am most concerned and focusing on since a week, Which is the best way to contact your buyers.

1: Through Fiverr Inbox
2: Through email

Because I was working in Graphic Design category so I have emails for most of my buyers which is listed on there final designed product. It is a bit of hefty work to open up every order again and download that graphic file and write that email but is it worth doing that ?

Sending an awesome newsletter to all those emails to buy your service on fiverr with some added great deals or discounts or sending a 1 paragraph message on fiverr inbox.

I am looking forward to TRS & Level 2 experienced seller to drop their thoughts on this and anybody else which have marketing or business background.

Looking forward to an awesome discussion !

Guest offlinehelpers

Sorry - I’d see it as spam. Once an order is finished, it’s finished as far as working within Fiverr is concerned, so I wouldn’t use Fiverr messaging.

Email - you may not have been dealing directly with the business whose logo you designed - a middle man (or woman!) may have purchased from you and sold the item on to a business. If you use the contact email you used during the order, you might end up with a very confused or angry business who thought they bought from the middle man, and don’t have a clue who you are. That may also upset your Fiverr buyer (the middle man) who certainly wouldn’t deal with you again.

Why not try getting new business from outside Fiverr and help them become Fiverr users - there’s a bonus running at the moment if you can invite a friend.

It’s spam, and Fiverr will judge it as such if your buyers complain. This could lead to your inbox privileges being restricted (aka no messaging at all), or even a loss of levels or account banning.

So don’t do it. It’s also worth noting that the people who are complaining about having no sales probably won’t have the wit to make their offering without sounding spammy, which just makes it bad advice.

I have almost 500+ Buyers in my Fiverr contact list and I want to use them outside fiverr and inside fiverr as well. The thing I am most concerned and focusing on since a week, Which is the best way to contact your buyers.

1: Through Fiverr Inbox
2: Through email

Contacting old buyers is spam and is not allowed.

Contacting anyone on fiverr through email is a violation of Terms of Service.

I was surprised to read this as I assumed everyone knew this.

I am never going to take those buyers away from fiverr as they will also not feel confident doing that. The main purpose of email is, you can design custom templates and add colors to your message & redirecting back to your fiverr profile.

Secondly I didn’t know that contacting old buyers is a spam because I know many people doing this and getting most out of it but I have never tried it.

Archived