Fiverr Community Forum

Best Way to get First order

Getting First order looks like a very difficult task but actually it is not. now i am going to tell which things you should do to get first order
All the buyers not post buyer requests they just search for service and click to gig. The most important factor to get a click you need a very image. You have to think that you need a video or not. Adding video just because there is an option is not worth. Think if you are providing SEO service then you should not upload a video because it is not suitable but if you are providing a logo design service then you should upload.
After you get a click to get the order the customer will first read the description so always mention all sub tasks which you are able to do so in case customer ask for custom quote he will know that you can do this.
while you are new try to provide the task as soon as possible. Make it cheap as possible and increase the quality.
You can give free support for some time to the customers. if you will do so that customer have a new task he will consult with you first and you will have a chance to get a task again.
Use buyers request wisely. Read them completely while writing the offer always mention the tasks which were present in the request. Dont just copy paste.

if you have any question please ask me

30 Likes

When did you get your first order?

2 Likes

First order complete but not getting much order

1 Like

I got my first order within first week. I tried buyer requests i remember and client contacted me it was a small order of 15$ to solve a bug in his website

1 Like

This happened to me also the first three orders were very quick but latter it was slow but the size of order getting big day by day and then i started to work projects more than hundred dollars

1 Like

Thats great tip. No problem in trying that.

brother how many buyer request do you have when the 1 order come

It depends on the niche and also how well ranked your gig is.

Thanks for sharing this nice information.

@numan_me what was the quality offer do you sent him kindly tell me

Thanks for sharing information.

very impressive tips,

Very effective say. Thanks brother.