Best way to handle unhappy buyer?

agentil

I generally have great luck with my buyers. For the most part, they are extremely happy with my work and usually leave me great reviews. In fact, I have all 5-star reviews so far… But I had one guy last week that was just not happy with my work. It happens - sometimes you just aren’t someone’s cup of tea.

Unfortunately, he has placed four different orders with me, so this could be a bloodbath if he gives me a negative review on each of them. I have offered him a sincere apology and a complete refund, but if I do refund his money, can he STILL come back and leave negative feedback on me? I’m kind of waiting to see what he’s going to do before I issue the refund. To me, you either get a refund or a rant-fest - it doesn’t seem fair if you get a refund AND leave negative feedback also.

All four of the orders are now marked complete if that makes a difference. I don’t think it does because I have had buyers leave positive feedback on completed orders.

Guest eberhartm

If he accepts your “Mutual Cancellation Request”, his feedback whether it’s positive or negative will be removed. That’s coming straight from Fiverr.

Archived