Best way to increase gigs impressions.?

shafiqdeveloper

means its does not increasing my sell?

exactly. you can have 10000000 impressions and clicks and have no sales. what will sell your gig is itself.

for example, if you are having click and views on your gig, but no sales, it means people enter in your gig and then give up to buy.

Of course there are many buyers, or even sellers, which are only exploring gigs. But impressions, click and views are only a quantitative method to represent how your gig is performing.

exactly. you can have 10000000 impressions and clicks and have no sales. what will sell your gig is itself.

for example, if you are having click and views on your gig, but no sales, it means people enter in your gig and then give up to buy.

Of course there are many buyers, or even sellers, which are only exploring gigs. But impressions, click and views are only a quantitative method to represent how your gig is performing.

is gigs impression and click did not help to bring your gigs on top of the page?

is gigs impression and click did not help to bring your gigs on top of the page?

No.

I will repeat, impressions, click and views are only a quantitative method to represent how your gig is performing.

Having more or less click/impressions/views wont place your anywhere.

Since last week, the algorithm which sort gigs at fiverr was changed, so there are many new gigs on top of searches today.

But in the past what matters was how your gig was selling and getting good rates. Only this could bring your gig to the top. But it was one week ago. Now it all changed. Basically you have to be lucky to get on the top

The best, actually the only way to do this is promoting your gig in social networks.

Clicks and impressions are only shows how your gig is performing.

@xuntes Could you please elaborate? I am new here.

How to promote the gigs in the social network? I don’t think I have any contacts in my social network who are looking for sellers.

@xuntes Could you please elaborate? I am new here.

How to promote the gigs in the social network? I don’t think I have any contacts in my social network who are looking for sellers.

So you should start getting contacts, groups at social medias and etc.

if you want to sit and wait to sellers come, you won’t have sales, because they won’t know you are selling.

if you don’t know how to do by yourself, you should try looking for a social media marketing service.

Archived