Best Way To Share A Link

riyobischoff

Hey, I am brand new. My worst fear is advertising. People genuinely have always dragged me for showing up on forums and launching a service I provide. It was still in topic to the forums. For example, RPG Maker banned me for letting people know I compose for games (JRPG specifically) because it competes with their products. Understandable, but I didn’t really wanna get dragged by indie-developers to make music for $2 per piece (when I was young and didn’t want this as a job).

And, I tried craiglist. They deleted all of my posts, and I also had nasty emails by other musicians stating all the stuff I put out is absolute garbage. So clearly, people really hate it when you advertise in the wrong place. What tips do you all have for me? Where could I put out my fiverr link to the public?

Also, anyone care to help me on how to price my gigs to it best suits a beginner seller that doesn’t have a name out there, yet?

Hey, I am brand new. My worst fear is advertising. People genuinely have always dragged me for showing up on forums and launching a service I provide. It was still in topic to the forums. For example, RPG Maker banned me for letting people know I compose for games (JRPG specifically) because it competes with their products. Understandable, but I didn’t really wanna get dragged by indie-developers to make music for $2 per piece (when I was young and didn’t want this as a job).

And, I tried craiglist. They deleted all of my posts, and I also had nasty emails by other musicians stating all the stuff I put out is absolute garbage. So clearly, people really hate it when you advertise in the wrong place. What tips do you all have for me? Where could I put out my fiverr link to the public?

Also, anyone care to help me on how to price my gigs to it best suits a beginner seller that doesn’t have a name out there, yet?

What tips do you all have for me ?

You need to remove your website address from your gig description as sharing off

Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Here is a list of approved portfolio links: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

Scroll to the bottom.

help me on how to price my gigs

Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Where could I put out my fiverr link to the public ?

Check this out: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived