Best way to Withdrawals your balance in fiverr

aaliachuhdary

Guest worldrock

i also live in pakistan u can get payoneer card for free u have to pay $5 for activation then you can go to in ATM machine in pakistan and take out all money tax will be $3

Payoneer is not good, However if you signup for a USA accnt then you can easily withdraw your payments to paypal and to withdraw from paypal to your bankaccount? Huh the answer is easy! just contact some online exchangers in Pakistan and like readygold.com or grownstar.org you will get your money into your bankaccount or easypaisa or somthing, after you transact money into their account? now why is this More prefered? becz so less taxes,

I found the fiverr card is easiest for me. There is a fee for transferring money but I wait until I have some accumulations and do it all at once, just one fee for asking them to immediately provide funds. I like having the fiverr money separate from my normal banking because I know the money on the fiverr card is discretionary spending. This helped most during the holidays. I only bought presents from what I had earned on fiverr so I budgeted well and have no debt to pay off in 2015. Now my fiverr money is getting saved for visiting my cousin in Florida at the end of March. What I have on the card when I leave is what I have to spend as I wish. Just helps me be more responsible and not get tempted to dip into a pot meant for other things.

Archived