Best Ways to promote new gig?

shaheen455

@shaheen455,

Here are a few ideas on how you could begin promoting!

1. Reach out to businesses who you feel could benefit from your Shopify gig
  2. Promote on social media (as @ranashoaib7 suggested)
  3. Start a blog to help Shopify users (and include links to the gig)
  4. Establish yourself as an expert on Quora and include a link in your bio to the gig
  5. Create YouTube videos that your ideal Shopify business owner would find helpful, then include links in the descriptions

I hope this is helpful 😊

@creat1vepattern

Share your gigs on social media like facebook,instragram,twitter,whats app etc

Sharing gig links on your personal social media accounts is not likely to result in customers, because the only people who will see those gig links are your friends. Your friends are not your target customers. If you want to effectively promote a gig, promote it where your target customers are located.

Sharing gig links on your personal social media accounts is not likely to result in customers, because the only people who will see those gig links are your friends. Your friends are not your target customers. If you want to effectively promote a gig, promote it where your target customers are located.

But how to do that? How to reach out to target customers i am confused about it. You are right regarding the social media promotion. Its not going to yield desirable results.

You should apply Best Ways to Promote:

=> Make an attractive gig thumbnail image that will attract clients to buy your gig.

=> Always try to login Fiverr apps or PC so that buyers can easily find who is online now and it will increase the chances to get a sale.

=> And Finally send buyer request daily with an excellent cover letter.

💗

Share your gigs on social media like facebook,instragram,twitter,whats app etc

be careful with just sharing your gigs on every platforms as there are people who are always busy looking for gigs to clone. Once your gig gets cloned, you might end up losing your account or your place in the Fiverr search engine ranking

First add portfolio to your gig and delete this section from your description:

Shopify Dropshipping Store Expert, Make Money While you sleep, Money-Back Guarantee, Cheap Price Than Others.

Could you please guide me how to add portfolio to my gig. Im still confused…

Archived