Best ways to promote your business in soilal media. My experience

skultyshev

I’ve tried everything on fiverr, any kind of social media promotion. Usually everything offered is low quality, but there were a couple gigs I admire. First one - is video design. If you pay the seller 50% more than the usual gig, the seller will usually be very excited and will deliver a better gig.

Second - comments on facebook - they helped my story get shared 200 times. Great gig, but after 3 gigs seller became a little lazy, so I desided to give it some time. Third one - creating social media accounts in other countries. China, Japan, Latin america, Russia use their own social media platforms so it is important to get featured there and get the links from those sites.

Share your experience (only after you buy a gig).

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @magisworks: wish we had a way of tracking how people find our gigs or from what source they land on our page. I know I could ask my clients but that sounds weird to me so I just accept the fact I have a sale and I am happy

• 3 years later...

@skultyshev Okay! This is a great post really. We should promote our gigs on social medias too. But now a days there is not much amount of buyers in social medias. I am think about another way to find buyers. If I advertise my gigs on facebook then what will happen? I will try this idea soon. I am telling about the paid advertisements on facebook.

Regards,
@ghostwriter786

• 2 weeks later...

Archived