Fiverr Forum

Best WebsiteTraffic Gig on Fiverr! - Ain't No Lie ;D!

If you’re looking for real, human, 100% safe website traffic to your site, look no further!

Why? I’ve seen traffic gigs on Fiverr selling traffic but nothing compares to my service in the least.

1. I offer a Traffic Service lasting 1 whole month
  2. You will get consistent visitors of at least 120 visitors per day (I’ve seen other sellers offering only 50-80/day!)
  3. This is 100% safe with Adsense, Bidvertiser, Clicksor, Linkbucks, etc.
  4. The traffic is all 100% REAL Human visitors via an exchange program - they HAVE to look at your site in order to be credited points!
  5. What does this mean for you? This means that every single hit you get from My service is Your Site being showed up on someone’s computer screen!
  6. NO China Traffic at ALL! This is not spammy trashy visitors! Majority are USA/Europe visitors!
  7. The traffic appears as Direct Traffic which is SAFE :slight_smile:
  8. This is trackable on your Google Analytics :)!
  9. Decrease Alexa Ranking Substantially!!

**This is 100% natural looking visitors at 120 per day over 1 month

This means that your site will not look unnatural in statistics!

I’ve reduced my Alexa ranking for some sites from over 3million to just 100k in USA!

Anddd… to top things off…

I’m super friendly :wink:

The more you order the nicer I get (although I already am nice to start haha)

I’ll throw in free months for regular buyers and more traffic for those who are nice in return!

Check it out, this honestly is the best traffic gig on Fiverr :slight_smile: andd of course, Exclusively on Fiverr!

http://fiverr.com/muse88/send-you-adsense-safe-traffic-for-1-month

P.s. Buy this gig and Leave me a message with a link back to here and I’ll show you how to make money super easy with your eyes closed shut from using this gig alone ;)!