Best Wordpress Onpage Optimiztion gig ** promotion period all extras free for few weeks 100% ratings

I met few friends who are better at SEO. so i have created new gig on wordpress SEO. just posted this gig and already have few sales and 100% ratings.

We do multiple tasks on this gig with 100% clear proof. since this is our promotion period for that gig we offer all gig extras for free for next month or two.

These are the services we offer in that gig for $5 (for a limited time only after that we will add gig extras i’m already level 2 and have 100% ratings)

Add Meta tags (keyword,description) to website

Add SEO friendly permalinks (if it is already not installed)

Clean spam comments, Drafts, Temporary files

Improve site load time and site performance

Create XML sitemap

Create Google webmaster tools account and index your webpage, Submit xml sitemap

Create Google analytics account , add tracking code and verify

Create alexa account , add meta verification code, verify your website

Install advanced Wordpress security tools

Install advanced visitors/ search engine spiders tracking tools

Submit to 3000+ whois backlink sites

Mass ping all urls recorded in sitemap

Suggestions to improve site seo / backlinking method suitable for your website

and more…

Top 10 Competitor websites analysis with your main keyword and give you Internet business promoter Report

Just search “IBP” on fiverr search you will see hundreds of sellers selling only that report for $5 Even top rated people :slight_smile:

This is promotion period only. All above services are $5 for few weeks. and will be delivered within 2 days

After we have finished our promotion period all above tasks will be added as gig extras and estimated deliver time will be 7 days and all services will cost $50 including extras

What do you have to say? Is it worthy to pay $5 for that? :smiley: or just buying each services separately from other buyers (people charge for sitemaps, webmaster tools, IBP report, submit to whois sites and pinging)

Just want to get more buyers and more feedback on my gig so i can divide these as extras and earn what i deserve for my work.

Any ideas from you my fellow fiverr friends?

Check my gig http://fiverr.com/xtreampromotion/optimize-your-wordpress-website-seo-onpage-and-offpage-using-google-freindly-whitehat-methods

I have used your service twice…Really amazing and fast.Hope to contact you again.have some works to get done from you.I’ll let you know…:slight_smile:

We have gathered few more wordpress and php experts. contact me on any website or seo problem :slight_smile:

Just collected your gig. Will order from you when I’m done finishing some project :slight_smile:

Reply to @magisworks: Great :slight_smile:

I might be able to get this gig featured on seo category :slight_smile: I saw there is a featured gig just selling IBP report without doing anything for $5 :open_mouth: