Fiverr Community Forum

Best workout plan you can ever GET on Fiverr! Gym plan or Street workout plan

Hey, I’m glad you are here. So my goal here is to HELP you guys and girls on the training and on the proper tehnique. I will make 100% plan for your Goal(Lose weight, bigger ass, leaner etc). And to rase money for my University!
There will be a Gym workout plan and Street workout plan that you can buy.

PS: FIRST 5 BUYERS WILL GET A DIET PLAN FOR FREE! :slight_smile: Be the fastest!

I see alot of peoples training plans and techniques are very bad and wrong and I want to change that. The training plan and tehnique is very important on training to get the BEST RESULTS.

Why me? Because i have the experiance and I have done this journey alone and with my friends and the Results are the best you can get.
Best price! You dont have to pay 300$(€) or 700$(€) just to get proper workout plan. Just because all other fitness guys are famous does not mean they make the best workout plans because of theyr body! Dont forgot that 80% use Steroids.

You are always free to ask as many questions as you want.

You dont have to buy it, but atleast go check it out! :wink:

UP! :slight_smile: :muscle:

UP! :slight_smile: :wink:

Doing a workout on the beach can help you to do more supplement an extensive workout. One of my friends and I are constantly going for a workout at the beach. During workout we both both wear our beach booty shorts which we had purchased from Dollboxx because it is very important to wear proper workout clothes because of the sweating, the stretching of the material from the actual workout, and the frequent washing. We both had found out that it is so much fun doing workouts at the beach that can actually add body’s base strength capacity.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/jyNjzv