BEWARE - Compliants about seller

sdoss721

I would not purchase any gigs from following on Fiverr:

fragglesrock (after giving access erased my vps and strangely enough he had access to my dedicated server which was also hacked and deleted ALL my accounts)

fragglesrock (after giving access to my wordpress. I had more than 100 emailS go out)

BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE ON FIVERR. THEY GET YOUR INFORMATION FOR SOME OTHER REASON THAN TO HELP YOU OR WHAT YOU PAID THEM TO DO.

IF THEY ASK FOR ACCESS TO YOUR SERVER DON’T DO IT. THE ACCUSE WILL BE FOR SOME REASON THE ACCESS IS NOT WORK. YOU CAN CANCEL THE GIG…

Sheriff’s note: calling out other users is not allowed on this forum. Please respect the rules.

Reply to @alw1nl:

Ok, I’ll bite! A buyer hires a seller to do work ON HIS server. How is the seller suppose to get his work done without access to the server? Mysql work has to be done on the server! That is why the ratings and posting warnings are so important.

I’m also starting to see the same sellers over and over in the buyers forum trying to intimidate buyers into staying silent about their experiences. Well it is not going to work we buyers will speak out against bad sellers.

Reply to @alw1nl: Sure the guy made a mistake and shouldnt have trusted someone with his server access, But you, you are a rude person, what you said wasnt helpful to him at all.

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

Reply to @alw1nl: rude is rude, and there probably isn’t anyone here that knows more about security than me, and I say that without hesitation. And though I can agree on the point you were making, the delivery and the disassociation of his troubles, concerns, and warnings, didn’t merit some babble that you don’t half understand well enough to accuse him of, other than the obvious. And I would rarely speak out of the corner of my mouth about another man’s knowings, and base of knowledge, but between you and the other two on the band wagon, I’d dare to say community college at best, or in 94 I wrote basic and I know blah blah. Now that’s rude, and real. Welcome to the real world seriously? I have more certs than you can count, a masters in comp sci, and code in 14 lang’s not including sub’s…So I’m not sure what real world your welcoming me too, but Rude is rude, and we can be rude, we can get real rude. Better yet, let’s be responsible for our words for a change, if your gonna throw out some random rudeness, back it with something besides a 7th graders common knowledge or generality of logic on the subject. This kid came on here thinking he was saving someone from his own mistake, to find a rude man bloating with words with no foundation and that gets on my nerves, and the welcome to the real world thing, that was ill placed, I’m not the one. I assure you of that.

As for the kid, good looking out man, maybe people will know to look out for that person, he lacks in ethic’s, though you should really be more careful who you trust with things like that. Be lucky it was a vps, if you had rollback on your ready commit and it was a nix based box the provider, should be able to put you back to almost any time and date, or at lest a refresh to a decent functional point, that’s how our’s runs for our client vps’s. Matte of fact we have a few security backs in place for dedicated as well already and some new coming into play sooner than later.

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Reply to @michelltech:

michelltech said: there probably isn't anyone here that knows more about security than me, and I say that without hesitation

michelltech said: but between you and the other two on the band wagon, I'd dare to say community college at bes

michelltech said: I have more certs than you can count, a masters in comp sci, and code in 14 lang's not including sub's

michelltech said: 7th graders common knowledge

Quite frankly, your quotes above to alw1nl are disgraceful. You're talking about rudeness -- but this far exceeds anything a1w1n1 has said.

Why do you feel it is necessary to give us a running resume of your alleged achievements and ability? This was never part of the post. If you have "more cents" than a1w1n1 can count, a Masters in Computer Science and "can program in 14 languages (not including sub's)" - what are you scratching around fiverr doing gigs for $5 for? I don't even see a gig offering services for any of your 14 (excluding sub's) programming languages.

I think you owe a1w1n1 an apology, at the very least.

LOL I offer services here that fit the price range, anyone coding here falls under a common passage…you get what you pay for… My gigs are no reflection of my Businesses…LOL My name is public, my site is the same, and my creds are google wide, ford most recently, and well, like you said no need to go into it, way too many too quote, but the RUDE didnt feel so good when you were the targets did it…Maybe you guys will be less rude in the future eh… Maybe not…And an apology? LOL - thats classic…hows it go, about the goose? the older gentleman should know… (wink) Play nice, get nice…The degree of rudeness wasn’t in question, the need to be rude at all to anyone in the first place was, I rest my case, and anyone that clearly see what took place here, understands exactly what I did, and exactly how it proved its sourced value in this EXACT situation…

*UPDATE: And I have a short fuse for dumb things, and well, I try to work on that, but in this case, the result was as I intended, even though at the expense of another, and well the another(s) were the ones being rude without cause to the OP. So, maybe I could have handled it different, but the result was clear, and Exact, anyone can see that. Play nice, there is always someone willing to be rude right along with you, that just might not pump the breaks when they bring truth. So, this isn’t an apologize, I don’t think one is merited here to the gentleman in question and the other 2 wagoner’s BUT, to those that had to read this crap, I apologize to you. Sometimes, you have to get in the mud, to show those in there, how dirty it is…

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Reply to @ginnymenges:

You can run an offline version of your server on a local computer and do all the work there, once tested properly you can apply the changes to your online server. This would make it harder when you need a third party to do some work so you might prefer a restricted online test server that runs as a clone of your live server.

Costs more to keep a test server but this way you can test all changes before applying to the live server and you never need to give anyone else access to your main online server.

Reply to @imrobertson:

Lololol let that brave little boy he is nothing but a caricature of the old school American as seen by the rest of the world 😃 seriously thinking they are superiour to all races in the entire universe but not even knowing that Europe is not a country, and still believing 9-11 was a terrorist attack and that a plane hit the Pentagon hahaha pity them. Actually the USA is almost fully owned by China who is paying their bills as the dollar is about to collapse, they can’t print any more now I heard haha.

Have a great day

Reply to @alw1nl: Wrong again, and while your talking out the side of your face I answered your elementary questions for you, on the other post Mr internet pointing fingers at people and have like zero skill to back it, and thats not an insult, if it true… 😉 lol The use of American, little boy, caricature, brave and superior when using the word race as a focal point was interesting…Now don’t worry about me showing how silly you are, and go get some knowledge…From those that have it…BTW that’s not superiority, that’s reality.You asked for trouble and got made an example of, the only ones that said anything about it are wagon riders, I did exactly what I intend on by pushing those buttons with your tro insulted and mistreated that man…Cya…!

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

On thing to keep in mind is that you are representing your business when posting under your fiverr business name. In other words what you post on the forums today will be what a researching buyer reads tomorrow.

(not directed at anyone in particular, just thought this was an appropriate time and place to repeat the above)

Reply to @mgjohn78: I agree in many ways with your post my friend, but not because of researching buyers. Buyers buy from you because you produce quality, and take pride in it, and have the skills they need and on micro-site, at prices they can afford. So even though I agree, I highly doubt someone would skip my service that needed it over the fact I defended someone, and made those doing the offending feel how they made their target feel and then some. Anyone that follows me on this forum will notice, im not that modest, im very caring, i love helping people, especially the less fortunate and underdogs, those picked on by others, I give give give my heart to the world, and I HAVE A REAL SHORT FUSE FOR THE FEW dumb things that set me off, and the ability to back whatever, I say, claim, do, or speak on. I am transparent in the way that im an open book. I want the most for everyone on this earth, and the minute you spew venom in my area of being, or where I gain access to it, I will bring it. So I’m not so sure buyers would have much issue with that. The tons that order from me daily and make countless repeat deals and the crazy amounts of custom deals I do with the Fiverr custom quote tools, says they dont care, and many of them found me on the forums, though a lot of them were referred and a good many of them happened upon me due to my radio gig and realized who it was and told their friends, but most importantly business is business, even the old bloating spewing, if he came to me for a gig, I’d put all that aside and give him respect as a buyer and move on despite my personal feelings. So I agree, we need to love each other man, and be there, but not because i fear buyer researching something I say, I stand behind what I say, and as many have seen, if I feel wrong about something I say, I am a man about and apologize publicly, or mention my short comings. So I know you didn’t say you were ref’ing to me, but if you were or not, I agree with you for the right reasons, not for researching prospective’s…their i go babbling again…bottom line I know I am a good good person, and we all have a weakness and resolve, and some of these people hit mine, and I’m not ashamed of anything I do, even when its dumb or wrong, I own up to it, if it merited…that’s not required here… 😉 cya!

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Archived