BEWARE: Gig Removed Account Blocked Money Gone

Hello Everyone .!!

Recently I had joined the Fiverr platform, everything was going great, I got couple of orders but suddenly I got mail from Fiverr that my Gig is being removed and my account is being blocked. All the customer base and the earning I had made has gone.
Without giving any warning they had removed my account and now again I am at 0 Impressions, 0 orders, 0 click.
I am really frustrated with Fiverr, Please help me out and give me some alternative.

In the meantime I have a created my new account and uploaded some gigs, It would be great if you could have a look and give some valuable suggestions.

Prakshal

Mod Note: Gig link removed.

What was your gig before and do you think you violated any parts of Fiverr’s TOS ?

Hi @theratypist

Thank You for reading my post. Yes they have mentioned in the mail that the gig was against there TOS but I was completely unware of that. Shouldn’t they send some sort of warning before deactivating my account at once.

All my earnings and customer base if gone. It takes time to build once again.

Hi @theratypist

Thank You for reading my post. Yes they have mentioned in the mail that the gig was against there TOS but I was completely unware of that. Shouldn’t they send some sort of warning before deactivating my account at once.

You are supposed to read TOS, and agree that you will abide by TOS before doing anything further on Fiverr. Which makes me come back to my question – what was your gig?

You are not allowed to have two accounts. Your new account will be erased just because of that.

You need to read TOS before making gigs.

Your money is not gone, you will get it after 90 days.

Hi @marinapomorac

Thanks for reading the post.

Since my previous account is blocked and you are telling my new accounts will also be blocked, so I cannot use fiverr now.

Is there any way through which I can protect my new account ?

Hi @marinapomorac

Since my previous account is blocked and you are telling my new accounts will also be blocked, so I cannot use fiverr now.

No. Your legal career on Fiverr is over. Everything you do next can only be illegal and will last for a short period until the Fiverr system catches you.

Hi @marinapomorac

Clear things up with Customer Support https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Ask them what you can do in the mean time while your old account is being reviewed

No. Your legal career on Fiverr is over. Everything you do next can only be illegal and will last for a short period until the Fiverr system catches you.

@marinapomorac

But they did not even send me a warning, how can they do that. I was completely unaware of fiverr TOS. There should be some sort of warning.

Do you know any ways by which I can protect my new account, how do they will track my new account ?

Clear things up with Customer Support

He has nothing to clear up. It is over, finished. He offered student assignment work.

You can’t recover from that ban.

Ha, you may have a point! I was hoping to sprinkle some sliver of hope to his case. Lesson learned, give a chance or something. haha

@marinapomorac

But they did not even send me a warning, how can they do that. I was completely unaware of fiverr TOS. There should be some sort of warning.

Do you know any ways by which I can protect my new account, how do they will track my new account ?

When people rob a bank do they stop them and give them a warning?

When you signed up you accepted that you read to. When you make a gig in that category there is a window on the side telling you not to offer academic work.

You ignored all and made a gig that violates the rules completely.

Those violations do not get a warning but a permanent ban.

Ha, you may have a point! I was hoping to sprinkle some sliver of hope to his case. Lesson learned, give a chance or something. haha

Please don’t. In Fiverr terms he robbed a bank, that is not a “get off with a warning” situation.

Now I know about that TOS, for sure I will not do that from now.

But guys do you know any way by which I can protect my new account. I really wanna continue on Fiverr, I have order Niche to offer.

@theratypist @marinapomorac Please help me out

Now I know about that TOS, for sure I will not do that from now.

But guys do you know any way by which I can protect my new account. I really wanna continue on Fiverr, I have order Niche to offer.

@theratypist @marinapomorac Please help me out

No.

Your career on Fiverr is over. 100% over.

All you can do is illegal activities.

Legally you are over on Fiverr and you can not use it ever again as a seller.

ask forgiveness from the fiverr gods! haha

#facepalm

No.

Your career on Fiverr is over. 100% over.

All you can do is illegal activities.

Legally you are over on Fiverr and you can not use it ever again as a seller.

ask forgiveness from the fiverr gods! haha

#facepalm

Ha, Marina always appreciate your frankness on the forum. A lot of these sellers need that kind of attitude. As my personality leans on the don’t push it directly side, we balance each other out!

Ha, Marina always appreciate your frankness on the forum. A lot of these sellers need that kind of attitude. As my personality leans on the don’t push it directly side, we balance each other out!

@marinapomorac I know I have done a crime when comes to Fiverr terms and conditions.

But there might be a way so that my further account does not get blocked

@theratypist I have written the forgiveness mail, hopefully they will listen and at least they won’t block my new account.

I am hoping for the best from my side.

@marinapomorac I know I have done a crime when comes to Fiverr terms and conditions.

But there might be a way so that my further account does not get blocked

@theratypist I have written the forgiveness mail, hopefully they will listen and at least they won’t block my new account.

I am hoping for the best from my side.

If we are being technical here, you already made the second account so that’s another violation in itself.

But ah - we will see. Update how it goes here. Hahha

Anyway thank you @theratypist @marinapomorac for your suggestions.

Now I know the level of crime which I have done. Thanks for making me realize.

If you are good in what you do and you have skills in it, then Fiverr is and always should be just a side option. Your main thing should be building your own site and promote your services there.

In that case, you only pay taxes to your government as a company and you set the terms and conditions.

There the key is quality and marketing.

Hi @theratypist

Yes they have mentioned in the mail that the gig was against there TOS but I was completely unware of that

You were not unaware of it. I told you in your other thread just a few days ago, but I guess you did not heed my advice:

I am happy that you took the time to do some research before posting your gig, and I want to congratulate you on already getting orders. However, I suggest you also read the Terms of Service. It is against the TOS to offer to prepare academic work for buyers, as you are doing in your computer science assignments gig. I suggest you delete it as soon as you can before you get a warning from Fiverr.

I guess I should have known since my links to the TOS still remain unclicked today.

@theratypist

In gig I was helping students in there computer science projects and assignments.

When you were warned about the assignment thing in this thread:

Hello Everyone .!! I hope you are keeping safe in this Pandemic. Yes You heard it correct, my first week on Fiverr was a Roller Coaster Ride. I Joined the platform long back but it’s only a week when I created my first gig. First let me summarize the points that I did before uploading my gig: I checked on the top seller’s, and listed down the key pointers from their profile such as the language, their packages and most importantly the pictures they had used in their gig.I Come up with som…

Did you remove the bit about doing assignments as soon as possible after that and then Fiverr removed your gig? Or did your gig get removed before you had a chance to edit it to remove the assignment stuff?

Yes they have mentioned in the mail that the gig was against there TOS but I was completely unware of that

You were not unaware of it. I told you in your other thread just a few days ago, but I guess you did not heed my advice:

I am happy that you took the time to do some research before posting your gig, and I want to congratulate you on already getting orders. However, I suggest you also read the Terms of Service. It is against the TOS to offer to prepare academic work for buyers, as you are doing in your computer science assignments gig. I suggest you delete it as soon as you can before you get a warning from Fiverr.

I guess I should have known since my links to the TOS still remain unclicked today.

Hi @vibronx I know you had informed my about that but very next day my account got deactivate. I waited for a day to come up with some other similar gig as I was having some Order in queue but very next it got suspended.

There was many other gigs similar to mine with like 10-20 reviews so I though I would be having couple of days to change it but very next day my account got disabled.

Talking about the link I do had gone through them, I am not sure about the links but surely I had gone through them.

Archived