Beware of Fraud Buyers!

surajrenuka

Recently I experienced an incident !!
A guy came to me and ask for my service and ask me to create small demo so he can check and order me gig!
I did it.
After he said he loved job and want me to carry on with his instruction doc and complete all assets, I ask to order gig and send him price and time!
He agreed to pay even more and said to pay all after I finish job ! and told me that he wanna be sure that for what he’s paying!
First I denied and he gone! Back after few days and ask for update 😮
I said I never started job…he said to start me and he would pay at evening ! I did more work on his job and keep showing him! he keep doing same and at last flew away with whatever I did and sent as demo !
I always sent him low resolution demo files but I spent 7-8 hours on his work and his gone now!
BEWARE!!!

Recently I experienced an incident !!

A guy came to me and ask for my service and ask me to create small demo so he can check and order me gig!

I did it.

After he said he loved job and want me to carry on with his instruction doc and complete all assets, I ask to order gig and send him price and time!

He agreed to pay even more and said to pay all after I finish job ! and told me that he wanna be sure that for what he’s paying!

First I denied and he gone! Back after few days and ask for update 😮

I said I never started job…he said to start me and he would pay at evening ! I did more work on his job and keep showing him! he keep doing same and at last flew away with whatever I did and sent as demo !

I always sent him low resolution demo files but I spent 7-8 hours on his work and his gone now!

BEWARE!!!

I said I never started job…he said to start me and he would pay at evening !

Well, that should’ve been your cue to archived the message, after reading that line. It was a bunch of bologna from the so-called Buyer’s part. I hope you’re here to make money, cause working for FREE on a PAY for service website is not wise. 💰

Hours wasted on a freeloader. Lost time you could’ve spent on an actual ‘paying’ client.

Hello,
you have been here over one year. You must know that they have to pay first before you do work?

When I read this I thought you must be entirely new.

They always have to pay first! You should have sent him a custom order and waited until he accepted the order.

that is why i NEVER 'ever NEver ever
do a job that i feel it’s a wast of time.

a lot of buyer that require a “hey you can do a sketch for i order"
and i said to them “NO” NO NO NO NO. it’s a wast of time”

i don’t see any reason to do that.
if buyer wan’t your service then just order

that is why i NEVER 'ever NEver ever

do a job that i feel it’s a wast of time.

a lot of buyer that require a “hey you can do a sketch for i order"

and i said to them “NO” NO NO NO NO. it’s a wast of time”

i don’t see any reason to do that.

if buyer wan’t your service then just order

but, I think, all jobs are waste of time 😸 @hardbearded996

• 2 years later...

Archived