Beware of: “new to fiverr/internet” users

elpadrinopost

Hi there,

Have you encountered a buyer that doesn’t know how to download the files/ report/ work you delivered to him?
Have you met that buyer, that exists almost in every freelancing marketplace, that doesn’t even know how to use the website and keeps blaming you for everything ignoring his ignorance and arrogance?

Well, I did, and I do often 😦

This buyer will come to you not knowing how to write a review or how to even check his inbox. This type of buyers is usually a hassle to deal with, they would ask you a thousand silly questions and when you deliver the order, they’ll ask where it is leaving you stupefied.

Don’t get me wrong, I sympathize; everyone was a newbie at something at some point. But from my experience, these people will eat your time and they are very hard to please. They expect the world for 5 bucks. Try to avoid them when you can. Be polite and a simple “I’m sorry, but I cannot help you” should be fine.

Do you guys get this kind of buyers?

Hi there,

Have you encountered a buyer that doesn’t know how to download the files/ report/ work you delivered to him?

Have you met that buyer, that exists almost in every freelancing marketplace, that doesn’t even know how to use the website and keeps blaming you for everything ignoring his ignorance and arrogance?

Well, I did, and I do often 😦

This buyer will come to you not knowing how to write a review or how to even check his inbox. This type of buyers is usually a hassle to deal with, they would ask you a thousand silly questions and when you deliver the order, they’ll ask where it is leaving you stupefied.

Don’t get me wrong, I sympathize; everyone was a newbie at something at some point. But from my experience, these people will eat your time and they are very hard to please. They expect the world for 5 bucks. Try to avoid them when you can. Be polite and a simple “I’m sorry, but I cannot help you” should be fine.

Do you guys get this kind of buyers?

They expect the world for 5 bucks

😎 nailed it… damn ture 😂

👍

lol ! this is fun. yeah, i have met many NEW fiverr buyers who are like, ended up in a new country and doesnt speak the language, doesnt understand the costs or nothing.haha. thats really funny. because one of them actually asked me if i can provide a youtube video animation done WITHOUT any ads on it!

rotf! 😜

Archived