I recently entrusted a so-called ‘trader’ to help me build my binary account. Naively I should’ve done my research. This ‘trader’ was just an incompetent scumbag gambler who conned me with tales of his experience with no intention of helping me and lost my investment in 7 short trades. This lowlife liar is called *********. He claimed to have 20 years experience. In what? Being a waste of space I think. Plus there seems to be nowhere on fiverr for the traders to honour their gig and refund your investment like they mostly promise. ********* did not refund my investment and there is no way to investigate the matter further with fiverr??? Surely if buyers are putting their trust in these people there should be some contingency plan in place, otherwise just remove the gigs altogether! If you do decide to invest all I can advise is:
- Do your research. Ask them lots of questions and gage their response
- If they try and hurry you its usually a red flag warning
- Ask for credentials, phone numbers etc The more ID the better
- See you can transfer funds via paypal or something where you can open up a case if it all goes wrong. Not sure how this would work but just an idea.
- Look out for FAKE REVIEWS. They’re everywhere on fiverr. How they haven’t banned these gigs is beyond me.
Don’t get caught out like I did. Take your time, do your research. If you’re unsure your first instinct is probably the correct one. Avoid at all costs.
Admin Note to other users: Do not ever transfer money directly to a Fiverr user through their own PayPal or other payment account. It is against the Fiverr Terms of Service and is not recoverable through Fiverr.
Do not attempt to get seller contact/identification details such as real name, phone, etc. It is also against Fiverr Terms of Service for sellers to give out that information.