Fiverr Forum

Beware of sites bringing traffic to fiverr gigs

Hi everyone! I was just notified by another seller on the site that a fairly large website is selling traffic to Fiverr gigs. While this might seem appealing, you might be interested to know that this site is pretending that it sold services to TRS, including myself. The site even has a fake quoted review from me! Just wanted to put this out there and warn everyone. I can not tell you the link, but for safety and TOS reasons… I’ll just say the site includes the words “yes” and “visitors.”

hmmm i am interested can you give me link ?

Reply to @kamranshahid: if you…put two and two together you wil see what our friendhsip is for…

I can’t believe I just quoted that crap but you get the point. I hope.

Lol at that fake review by the way Allie. You are the top review lol.

Did they remove your fake review Allie?

I’m not able to find it right now…

Anyway, thanks for your post :slight_smile:

@alliemadison12 Can you please inbox me the website name? I am really curious…

Reply to @mark74: Mine was removed. The website owner was very nice about it and apologized for the “mistake.” Unfortunately, some people have been falling for this scam though.

Allie, I’d like to know the name of the website myself, when you get the time.

Thanks

Susan

Yep, me too i wanna know what site is that.

Kindly inbox me when you have free time Allie.

Thanks,

Debbie

alliemadison12 said: I'll just say the site includes the words "yes" and "visitors."

@bestinmarket
@emeraldawnn
@debbie_ph

It's right there in the OP.

Aw man, and I was just about to go buy some of this with hundreds of thousands of Facebook likes, and a message to a million twitter followers. What a bargain! sarcasm Hahaha.

Reply to @voiceoverwork: I got it now. :slight_smile: thanks dear!