Beware!

brack3n

I liked a popular post on Fiverr’s facebook page, then recieved a friend request from a ‘Sam’ from Sri Lanka.

I will not post any more detail.

Basically he mailed and asked for my Fiverr username, then asked If we could work together using paypal cutting out Fiverr.

So I blocked him.

Basically I just wanted to warn people, and also make sure your Facebook does not show your email address…

I think its better to not use your Fiverr or Paypal email address for nothing else but those sites. So I would say refrain from using a facebook page that’s linked to anyone of those email addresses. There’s a lot of bad people out here. You gotta be careful. You did the right thing by blocking them. Kudos to you! 🙂

Thank you

To clarify, he asked If I had a fiverr account so I gave him my url, and I asked If he was the seller whom bought a vehicle (the post on Fiverr’s facebook page), He said he was, and asked me If I would to do some work for him, In which he would pay me directly via paypal. I blocked, screen dumped the conversation, and contacted customer support ataching the screen dump. I posted here due to thinking this guy would probably have been trying this with other sellers which I believe would lead to account hacks, and I knew Fiverr would take 48hrs to see my ticket 🙂

Archived