Fiverr Forum

Big Changes to Translation. Update Your Gig!

Great update, but I don’t think everything is good about it.

Firstly, why should there be just one Industry Expertise per gig? Should I create more translation gigs, one for each Expertise? Same thing about the document type, I can translate many document types, why not let us select more than one?

Another thing that bothers me is about the subtitles. It’s good that you included them in the update, but I don’t really like the way they were implemented.
I have one gig for text translation and another one for video subtitles. So why are the Subtitles option included as an extra? If I will subtitle every video people send to me, it doesn’t make sense for the subtitle to be an extra. Or should I have just one translation gig, for both text and video? It’s confusing, and in my opinion, Subtitles should be a whole category, allowing for more specific extras (subtitle burning, per example, or even subtitle styling).

Sorry if I sound too harsh, but these gigs make most of my income, so it really is worrisome.
Regards, Guilherme.

Thank you so much !!

Great Update Thank you

Thanks for your update…

Thanks for such a great update

Could someone explain to me what exactly the SEO title is supposed to be? Is that like a 2nd gig title?

Thank you for such improved information. Its realy great

Thank you for the INFO

Thank you for this update

Great news…
Thank you

login to my fiverr account at daily basis effects to more views?

Yes its great update

No idea, I never really look at my views.

I am not offering translation services but your new updates will defiantly help to buyer to find out best fits without confusion. Keep it up.

@mjensen415 Please add the Malayalam language as an option. I’ve requested a lot for this. There are many sellers out there!

Thanks @miiila for your wise question. It was running in my head also.

thankyou …,

I just notice this… great update!
Thank you Fiverr!!

Unfortunately, the additional words option is NOT usefull as long as it does not come with an additional days option as well.

I just received a huge order for a translation gig because the buyer used the additional words option, however the days for delivery remained the same as the original smaller word count gig.

I did not know it was technically possible to order it this way for my buyers and them still geting the same short delivery time, @mjensen415 please change this. For now i removed the additional words option.

Thank you very much for the information. We have to apply to be able to be better qualified for the work. regards