Fiverr Forum

Big delay for approving gig video (5 days and counting)

Hi all, I wondered if anyone else has had any problems with delays getting gig videos improved? I’d like to start selling again after a long hiatus, and I’ve uploaded a new gig video which I believe follows all the rules (length, filesize, content, etc).

However it still says ‘Under review by our Trust & Safety team’, and despite promising ‘The review process may take up to 24 hours’ it has been like this for 5 days now.

I assume that if a video is rejected for some reason they would at least inform you of this? Seems very odd that I’m just stuck at the moment, waiting for something to happen… Would be interested to hear from anyone else who has experienced delays to try and establish if this is normal or not.

Thanks!

Just a quick update - In the end I contacted Fiverr about this and they were able to approve the video. A bit odd that it look so long but thankfully sorted in the end :slight_smile:

Took a week in the end despite saying ‘24 hours’ - Wonder if this should be made more obvious in the edit gig area.