BIG Milestone for me on Fiverr

Sales have really begun to pick up and im really excited to see where i will be on fiverr in the next couple months :). Right now i have just completed my 200th sale on fiverr! :slight_smile: HERE’S TO MANY MORE! :-bd

Reply to @anarchofighter and @shawnecannon: See the screenshot below.Sorry for double posting mobile browser problem

Reply to @shawnecannon: See the screenshot below

Reply to @shawnecannon: Yes as I just stated to anarchofighter, most of the buyers does not leave feedback.I’ll post screenshot onxe I get back to my lapi. Currently on Mobile device

Reply to @anarchofighter: Yes I am already at level 2. Completed my 120 orders but the problem is every buyer does not give review. Most of the buyers get delivery and do’t even bother to accept and leave feedback. Even if it is a repeat buyer. 65+ feedbacks but 120+ orders… :frowning:

Congratz on your milestone.

sheikhsabayyal said: just delivered my 17th and 5 in queue :) More than enough for me.

Wouldn't you have more completed sales than that in order to be level 2?

Great stuff thats awesome to hear keep up the good work !

I just delivered my 17th and 5 in queue :slight_smile: More than enough for me.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: :open_mouth: good idea i never actually thought to do that :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @sheikhsabayyal: Thats awesome :slight_smile:

Amazing job Shawn! Good stuff

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congrats, man! :slight_smile:

Congrats, I’ve hit my 10th finished order and am hoping to get 10 more at least by the end of the month. Holidays it is nice to have some money but it is also nice to take it slow but hopefully while you are celebrating your respective holiday you don’t get bombarded with orders!

That is awesome and congrats. It is always a great feeling when you reach a milestone, congrats and here is to a successful 2013

800+ compltd but sales down now:(

Nicee! I hope I will get there at some point lol

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Reply to @anarchofighter: I was actually wondering this too