Fiverr Forum

BIG problem with a buyer here, need help!

Hello, i start a thread here in seek of help about my issue. I am a level 2 seller with more than 280 satisfied customers and 100% rating. I want to keep my 100% but i am having big problem with one of my buyers.

She wasn’t satisfied with my gig which i delivered 5 times after her changes and she posted a negative feed and is not accepting to remove it. I offered refunds, free services and even paying her. She just doesn’t seem to accept. She thinks i tried to trick her with plagiarism which was not the case.

I am trying to be as polite as possible but it’s not working. Fiverr support suggested me to talk that out but the buyer just tells me don’t contact me again.

I really don’t know what to do. I don’t deserve it and i don’t want to lose my 100% in any case.

Any advice/suggestions or help appreciated

Reply to @oldbittygrandma:

You are 100% right. That’s what i did. Just wanted some thoughs/ experences here which i got.

Thank you all i’ll keep you updates with my case

Reply to @mrspanda: yes, he said that was his intention, not to be unique. Spelling mistakes too :frowning: I think this lady does have a case sadly, and it is highly unlikely those negative feedbacks will be removed.

Reply to @ryangillam: So it WAS plagiarized.

I was messaged the content and run it through Copyscape now. I have sadly never seen something throw up so many matches :frowning:

You are 100% right. That’s what i did. Just wanted some thoughs/ experences here which i got.

Reply to @mrspanda: yes, he said that was his intention, not to be unique. Spelling mistakes too :frowning: I think this lady does have a case sadly, and it is highly unlikely those negative feedbacks will be removed.

I was messaged the content and run it through Copyscape now. I have sadly never seen something throw up so many matches :frowning: