Big problem

hemanthalaksir

Hi hemanthalaksir…if you have many cancellations against your orders, regardless of it being a mutual cancellation, admin cancellation or forced cancellation, it will go against your levels. A mutual cancellation will not affect your ratings though. If however, you continue to make sales and deliver on time, your level may not be affected. It’s all about the ratio between completed sales and cancellations. Hope this helps in some small way.

Reply to @hemanthalaksir: If the percentage of your cancellations is low, compared to the amount of your orders completed, you should be fine. I can only go by personal experience, though. When I have a customer who wishes to cancel, I try to work something out with them. I’ve had, at least, half decide they would go with my suggestion. Unless the customer is really adamant about cancelling, it’s a good idea to do what you’re able (within reason) to retain them.

Guest sandra4service

Most cancellations affect your ratings in one way or the other. It is always better to use cancellations as the last resort. Hope this helps?

a long hard look at ebay is warranted, perhaps, but certainly not a solution. Perhaps a Guru DOT com format might be more to the liking and a bit more fair. But then of course that changes direction of the flow of things…

Archived