Fiverr Community Forum

BIGGEST order; I have completed on FIverr

I started working on FIverr for just 8 months and got this order which is really motivating for me to leave 9-5 job and start full time freelancing career.

Key is select a unique skill and provide the services on Fiverr.

Here is a link to my gig:
Ranked Gig

16 Likes

Congratulations bro, Wish you a very good luck…:blush:

4 Likes

:open_mouth: Congrats brother…

2 Likes

Congrats on your achievement :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations bro😊

1 Like

congratulation…on your achievement.

1 Like

I wish you nothing but more of such great Fiverr sales…

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I can only offer concern, not congratulations.

What is your average order price? I ask because this is your highest income order but I’d be worried about the authenticity of the buyer if they’re spending a lot more than the average user does.

Does your gut trust them? Mine doesn’t and I always trust my gut instincts.

You must have heard the old saying: if something feels too good to be true, it probably is?

Don’t quit: not yet!

They could fire a charge back at Fiverr later and be your biggest nightmare.

You run the risk of getting the cash from Fiverr, spending it then finding out the buyer was dodgy and used a fraudulent card / hit you with a chargeback etc.

You’re protected against fraud here, but if it’s a service based chargeback you’re not, the forums are full of horror stories like that: buyer did this, I got no cash after days of work…

Where would you stand then? -$2,300 and if that was the case, how long would you have to work for free to restore you balance to $0?

How many $333 orders would it take to recoup those losses if the client hit you with a chargeback?

I do hope they’re not a scumbag and that this works out well for you!

2 Likes

WOOOOOOW!!! That’s great friend! Congratulations on your first BIG BIG BIG order. I wish for more in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congo brother. These things always makes me more inspired.

1 Like

Congratulation brother, hope you have a good journey in future. happy freelancing.

1 Like

WOW, Congratulations bro for your great success

1 Like

Great Achievement, Congratulations… Keep Rocking

1 Like

CONGRATULATION ON YOUR BIG ORDER :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

KEEP GOING. :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

13 posts saying well done.

1 post saying be careful and not to count your chickens before the eggs have hatched.

I find the ratio against common sense rather worrying.

Please update this post in time to tell me I was wrong to be concerned, or confirm you’re in the red with Fiverr and that I was right;

I’m honestly just waiting for the “I did a three grand order, they got my work, then filed a service chargeback and now I owe Fiverr three grand, what do I do” post in the coming weeks.

On the record: I’d love to be wrong here.

1 Like

Congratulation for big success…

1 Like

Here is another order I have completed yesterday. Alhamdulillah

Oaw…Big congratulations…