Fiverr Forum

πŸŽ‚ πŸ’™ Happy Birthday Saddu_writer 🎁 🎈

:ribbon: Warm Birthday wishes are going out to my girl @Saddu_writer. You are a beautiful, talented & FUN person. I hope your day is filled with :gift: prezzies, lots of love,:birthday: good food, yummy :cake: cake, laughter & happiness. :kissing_heart:

**Enjoy every minute of it... PARTYYYYYYYY!!!**

Oh, I had to share this :tropical_fish:… :smile:

By the time you see this message, I’ll be :sleeping: here in The States.

But, I hope it brings a smile to your face. :blush: :purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heart:

#Show Saddu some LOVE #ForumParty :tada:

When you are of @saddu_writer 's age birthdays are meant to be celebrated, when you are of my age, birthdays are to be dreaded…I hope nobody β€œcelebrates” my birthday here a few weeks from now, it is the worst day of the year for me :confounded: The only good thing about my birthday is that, believe it or not, that was the day on which PM Modi was sworn in as Prime Minister of India about 3 years ago. So it is at once the saddest and happiest day of my life.

Happy birthday @saddu_writer !!!
I have nothing to give you as a present except the well wishes. May you get all your gaols in your life. May success kiss your feet. May you live a long happy life. Enjoy your birthday mate! :wink:

[URL=http://picasion.com/gl/7Hbw/][/URL]

Thanks for the wishes @moonstar161… :slight_smile:
Thanks @miiila Thats lovely :heart_eyes:

@saddu_writer

@saddu_writer

Thanks Meme Master @djgodknows :wink:

Thank You. :slight_smile: @deluxewriting

HAPPY BIRHDAY SADDU Writer

My pleasure!
(20 chars.)

@saddu_writer Guess what? You’re officially the first one I’m having the opportunity of telling Happy Birthday on the forum. So here it goes with forum colors and all:

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY-

Happy Birthday @saddu_writer. Have a wonderful day! :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday! If you see a shooting star this evening, make a wish and I’ll make sure that it comes true for you.

Happy Birthday Sadu. :birthday: :champagne:

:birthday: :blue_heart: Happy Born Day :gift: :crown:

@saddu_writer

Many more Happy returns of the day. Be happy and i wish all your wishes must come true.

Wish you happy birthday!:gift::birthday:

@Woofy31 Thanks a lot woof, i guess i am the lucky one. :slight_smile:

@lloydsolutions Thank You… Sure i have.

@cyaxrex Thats so sweet of you. :slight_smile:

@annai80 Thanks Anna. :heart_decoration:

@wp_kid Thanks again. :slight_smile:

@balubfa12 Thank you and stay blessed.

@marshamywords Thanks a lot. :heart:

@digihub Thank you. Its lovely. :slight_smile:

Thanks A lot for making it so special. Love you all.

Happy Birth day pretty lady :gift::birthday::crown:
@nikavoice How do you know every ones date of birth magic?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink: