Black Friday! :D

What’d you guys get?

I got a few Xbox games for 10-15$, new kitchen mat, some legos, a fuzzzzyyyyy blanket, and SD card for my camera! :smiley:

Did you guys get anything interesting?

Or have any fun black friday stories?

I went with my brother, his friend, and my fiancee. My fiancee is goofy as heck, and we were waiting outside a store, and it was VERY windy and cold… where my fiancee, put his coat up on his back so it looked like he had wings, and started going “CA -CAWWWW~~” just randomly. He is so weird. XD

I hope have more orders in black friday :))

Reply to @goodworker123: Yeah I hope so too, I’m feeling the orders are starting to trickle in! :slight_smile:

I wish we had Black Friday in Australia. I wish we even did thanksgiving…

I went to see Lincoln and avoided the stores, I tend to shop online as I do not like crowds, they kind of freak me out

Fridge for garage and hand mixer…

Some people actually have Black Friday … in Romania,Black Friday is only a lame scam

Some people actually have Black Friday … in Romania,Black Friday is only a lame scam