Fiverr Community Forum

Blessed by Fiverr in Covid-19 times

When I opened my Fiverr account last year, I had no clue that I would be greatly helped by this platform. I opened my account with curiosity and with the idea to explore. I had my graphics business well set in local market that time and I was doing good.

Slowly and steadily my account was developed on Fiverr and I was giving my time and energy on Fiverr but still my main work and especially revenue was getting generated in local market work.

But then Covid pandemic broke and in India, we have been to longest lock-down. Suddenly there was fear in the market. People around in our area started to consider graphics as the luxury thing and it was not considered essential, so I stopped receiving work from the local market. It was the time when starvation was knocking my door along with the frightening health situation around. Thankfully to Fiverr, I could keep getting my living on the platform. Now, I have started to focus more and more on Fiverr (gave Fiverr tests, added gigs,etc)

I have also decided that Fiverr will be my top priority even after the situation is normalized (though I don’t know when that will happen). I don’t think that my any words will be able to express my gratitude to the platform and to the buyers of my service. Truly obliged.

9 Likes

Stay blessed. Stay with fiverr

1 Like

Thank you. I will surely be. My life is made beautiful by Fiverr, how can I leave.

1 Like

3 Likes

That’s amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like