Fiverr Forum

Blocked From Available Now! Please Help

Since you violated the terms of AVAILABLE NOW, your status will be blocked until next month. !

Why this is happing? I don’t understand the reason… Please help me.

Thanks
Nahin

Screenshot_2017-10-01-20-33-24|281x500

You have violated any term of available now option. That’s why you got blocked from using it. Wait one month, till fiverr unblock the feature. For future safety, read the fiverr terms very carefully.

Thank you for your reply…I know this is a beta version abd its a new feature of fiverr…But I cant understand which term and condition I break…Trust me I jist use it 1 days before 20 days ago and its blocked no reasone…I read very carefully there term and condition but cant found the reason why my aavailable option is blocked. If this is blocked I did not received any new client message?? Is this is happening???

If you did not respond to a customers order within 5 minutes, you get a warning. 3 warnings and you’re blocked. You will need to wait a month for you to get unblocked. It stated very clearly in the information provided with the new available now system before you check the box that you have read the information.

Thank you for you valuable information :+1: … One question: During the block period 30 days I did not get any new client message … Is this is happening during this blocking period ??

Thanks
Nahin

Not sure. It probably did not affect anything else so i think you’re good :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply again… Yes I have been blocked last 21 days and I got message from new client may be 1/2, Last 21 days working with previous client … I am really frustrated because last 21 days is a night mare of my hole fiverr career …Because I just got message form 1/2 client… :frowning:

Don’t worry. Everything will work as it did before you used Available Now.

Thank you for your reply… trust me last 21 days is a night mare of my fiverr career , I just got only 1/2 message last 30 days where I got 1/2 message per day… I am really frustrated… But I hope it will solved if not then my career of fiverr goes down :frowning:

Maybe it’s a bug. Same thing happened to me a few days ago. I didn’t reply to 2 of the client’s message and I was blocked from this feature. I’ve tried to contact with customer service and even they had no answers for it. You can relax as it won’t affect you that much. Only you won’t get the opportunity to highlight your gig when most of the new users or some top sellers haven’t had this feature available yet.

If you do not reply in time, AVAILABLE NOW will automatically switch off. If you do not reply in time for three times, you will not be eligible to be part of Available Now for the next 30 days.