Blocked my account

bahiben

Fiverr doesn’t block accounts without a good valid reason. You must have done something that broke Fiverr’s Terms of Service (which I hope you’ve read when you signed up)

Fiverr must have told you something in the email you received, a reason why your account was blocked.

Fiverr doesn’t block accounts without a good valid reason. You must have done something that broke Fiverr’s Terms of Service (which I hope you’ve read when you signed up)

Fiverr must have told you something in the email you received, a reason why your account was blocked.

yes (Fiverr doesn’t block accounts without a good valid reason) it is on but i want to recover my amount

check the mail carefully which has been sent by fiverr supporting team. fiverr customer supporting team definitely described the reason why they blocked you.

Our Trust & Safety Team reviewed your account once again and unfortunately, we will not be able to restore your account.

after 90 days email to the customer care and tell them that your account was blocked and you were told to have it after 90 days and 90 days are over now.
they will send you a link through which you would be able to access your account and withdraw cash. after 24 hours your account would again get locked.

Our Trust & Safety Team reviewed your account once again and unfortunately, we will not be able to restore your account.

Fiverr wont block your account with no reason.

They will never pick someone randomly and then block for fun. IT makes no sense.

You probably did something wrong.

Did you try to contact outside fiverr? shared your email or personal contact, or asked for a personal contact? asked or accepted external payment?

• 1 year later...

Fiverr wont block your account with no reason.

They will never pick someone randomly and then block for fun. IT makes no sense.

You probably did something wrong.

Did you try to contact outside fiverr? shared your email or personal contact, or asked for a personal contact? asked or accepted external payment?

when we asked for personal contact it’s against fiverr rules?

Archived