Fiverr Community Forum

Blocked Page Access

Sometimes, Fiverr blocks me the access just for security, where i just have to click in a box to go back to my homepage. Ok. I did that a couple of times. But this past week, it’s happening almost everyday and now i can’t even click in the box because it’s not there.
I’m using Brave browser. I always have to change to another browser to go to Fiverr.

fiverr

1 Like

Fiverr works best with Google Chrome. It also helps to clean your cache.

2 Likes

Something new for me…Watching for the answer.

1 Like

I cleaned cache and all of that on Brave. Only the day after i can enter again on Fiverr.
I know this is not a huge problem, because i can always change browser, but i believe it’s good for Fiverr to know how this is working on Brave, as this is a browser that is getting popularity.

1 Like

If it’s a bug you could report it in a support ticket and will be more likely to be seen by Fiverr than the forum thread.

3 Likes

Then as @uk1000 you need to say that to CS as everyone here is either a seller or a buyer. We do not have the power to make Fiverr run better on Brave. :wink:

2 Likes

The problem with brave as I have come to learn is that it block many things that many sites use, this might be what is causing all the issues.

2 Likes