Blocking or Ignoring?

joyustcian

Hi my friends. Hope everything going well.
I have been working in fiverr from last year. Everything is fine. All buyers are satisfy to my work. Recently I have completed an order. Buyer gave me 5 star rating all said all done thanks.
After work done buyer asked me for changes I have made the changes. Now buyer continuously asked for changes. I have modified many times. And I have no problem to modification. But the buyer behave too worst to say. Even don’t know how to asked for modification, don’t know what actually wanted. Sometimes say you are too pro in fiverr, sometimes say you complete my work soon I hate this. Not patentable and many more. When I said please give me an order for modification buyer refused and said will contact with CS. I am in awkward situation. What should I do? Should I block or just simply Ignore?
[nb: order is completed few weeks ago]
Suggest me the best way. Thanks.
@lloydsolutions @humanissocial

Just say that the order is over and asking for so many changes after the work is done is unethical. I have a lot t of work to do and the revisions you are asking is taking a lot of time. If you have any changes then just tell me for the one last time after which I won’t be able to do any further changes. Sorry for the inconvenience. Try to be as kind as possible as I have seen some buyers get thier money back even after providing a rating by contacting customer support

I have been working in fiverr from last year. Everything is fine. All buyers are satisfy to my work. Recently I have completed an order. Buyer gave me 5 star rating all said all done thanks.

After work done buyer asked me for changes I have made the changes. Now buyer continuously asked for changes. I have modified many times. And I have no problem to modification. But the buyer behave too worst to say. Even don’t know how to asked for modification, don’t know what actually wanted. Sometimes say you are too pro in fiverr, sometimes say you complete my work soon I hate this. Not patentable and many more. When I said please give me an order for modification buyer refused and said will contact with CS. I am in awkward situation. What should I do? Should I block or just simply Ignore?

Should I block or just simply Ignore?

Either way, the buyer could complain to CS. And since you offer unlimited revisions, CS would side with the buyer.

Just say that the order is over and asking for so many changes after the work is done is unethical. I have a lot t of work to do and the revisions you are asking is taking a lot of time. If you have any changes then just tell me for the one last time after which I won’t be able to do any further changes. Sorry for the inconvenience. Try to be as kind as possible as I have seen some buyers get thier money back even after providing a rating by contacting customer support

I think I should keep claim? I don’t like to have an argument like block. I think I should try to simply ignore.

I think I should keep claim? I don’t like to have an argument like block. I think I should try to simply ignore.

Ignoring is a bad idea trust me. Be upfront with your buyer. You cannot always be ignoring him and also it sometimes will affect your mental health. Be clear and contact customer support and see if they can help. Just be calm and don’t hesitate. If they start to argue apologize and say why you think this is wrong and unfair. Or you can always say that you are not going to work on this project anymore as you have exam’s or traveling some reason to have enough time so that they will eventually forget. I was in the same situation as you in another website and I was upfront with the buyer. Most of the time they will agree to what you are saying and will most likely stop asking for revisions

Ignoring is a bad idea trust me. Be upfront with your buyer. You cannot always be ignoring him and also it sometimes will affect your mental health. Be clear and contact customer support and see if they can help. Just be calm and don’t hesitate. If they start to argue apologize and say why you think this is wrong and unfair. Or you can always say that you are not going to work on this project anymore as you have exam’s or traveling some reason to have enough time so that they will eventually forget. I was in the same situation as you in another website and I was upfront with the buyer. Most of the time they will agree to what you are saying and will most likely stop asking for revisions

yes you are right. Its have huge mental pressure. I never face this situation before. Thanks for your valuable advice. 💓

Sometimes say you are too pro in fiverr, sometimes say you complete my work soon I hate this. Not patentable and many more. When I said please give me an order for modification buyer refused and said will contact with CS

I can’t help you because your English is unintelligible and I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Sometimes say you are too pro in fiverr, sometimes say you complete my work soon I hate this. Not patentable and many more. When I said please give me an order for modification buyer refused and said will contact with CS

I can’t help you because your English is unintelligible and I have no idea what you are trying to say.

He is saying that the buyer is asking for revisions and he gave some of the comments the buyer is saying such as not patentable, etc. The other part is that he told the buyer to place an order again so that he can accommodate the revisions but the buyer refused to place an order and told him that he or she will contact customer support by which I think the buyer is hoping to get a refund because most of the time customer support is more lenient towards the buyers than us seller’s. hope this was a little bit more clear

He is saying that the buyer is asking for revisions and he gave some of the comments the buyer is saying such as not patentable, etc. The other part is that he told the buyer to place an order again so that he can accommodate the revisions but the buyer refused to place an order and told him that he or she will contact customer support by which I think the buyer is hoping to get a refund because most of the time customer support is more lenient towards the buyers than us seller’s. hope this was a little bit more clear

that he told the buyer to place an order again so that he can accommodate the revisions but the buyer refused to place an order and told him that he or she will contact customer support.

Thanks for decoding. I’d definitely contact CS if my seller did this. Wow.

that he told the buyer to place an order again so that he can accommodate the revisions but the buyer refused to place an order and told him that he or she will contact customer support.

Thanks for decoding. I’d definitely contact CS if my seller did this. Wow.

actually order was completed few weeks ago. And buyer now asking for something that never mentioned before. Then what can seller do?

actually order was completed few weeks ago. And buyer now asking for something that never mentioned before. Then what can seller do?

Yes we get what you are trying to say. contact customer support ASAP. Be upfront with your buyer if they blackmail you then do the revisions till customer support reaches out to you. Would you like me to offer you a write-up on what you can say to customer support becuase your English is a little hard to understand but you will definitely improve it over time. No offense

Here are helpful topics take a min to look at them

android-icon-192x192.png.8993373ad60ace0f9dadd6e53e83b8af.png reddit

r/Fiverr - [Advice] Fiverr wouldn't protect you if buyer keep asking for...

8 votes and 18 comments so far on Reddit

What to do if buyer ask for revision even after completion of the order. The order was for unlimited revisions.
I had an order on the 7th, which I completed the same day. The buyer was then inactive until the 12th, at which point the order had been marked as complete automatically. The buyer then messages me asking for a revision on the 12th. As they had not yet reviewed the order, I felt obligated to give them a revision to hopefully save myself from a 1* review. They have yet to review the order. I find it incredibly ridiculous that a buyer can get away with doing this - it is my understanding that CS …

Let me know if these were helpful or not.

Archived