Bonjourno! Newbie here!

My name is Danie, and I was told about this website by my best friend. She said that it would be another website for me to get some of my art commissions out there, even if it takes time. Having Fiverr will encourage me to put my best foot forward.

I am yet another artist who loves to create. I draw traditional and digital art; however, I have been doing more digital drawings than traditional. I enjoy drawing original characters, backgrounds, fan art, monsters, characters from video games, books, movies, and TV shows, slashers, anime, and even people who ask me to draw themselves! I love bringing joy in what I love to do, and I look forward to seeing what people want me to create. It’s a bonus if it is something that is on par with memes.

Hello, from a fellow artist. I do graphic designing & have a great profile of fanart myself, a lot of Stranger things, IT, & Walking Dead, which are my favorite fandoms, What fanart have you been doing? I think art is fantastic and I hope that you get a lot of sales because you sound like you have an interesting style!!!

Hello, from a fellow artist. I do graphic designing & have a great profile of fanart myself, a lot of Stranger things, IT, & Walking Dead, which are my favorite fandoms, What fanart have you been doing? I think art is fantastic and I hope that you get a lot of sales because you sound like you have an interesting style!!!

The fandoms you listed are incredible! The fan art I have been doing as of lately is One Piece, Deltarune and Undertale, and Fullmetal Alchemist. Thank you so much for your encouraging words! It means a lot to read them!!

Archived