Fiverr Community Forum

$$Bonus$$ : High Quality Website Traffic Gig

Hello Everyone,

My name is Vlad and I am an online entrepreneur. I own several successful websites. Some of them featured on global financial news sites like Yahoo Finance and International Business Times. I have helped hundreds of businesses to build brand awareness through innovative marketing techniques and to maintain their online presence. Now, I am here to help you as well.

If you are a business owner, freelancer or affiliate marketer, then my 2 gigs are just the right choice for your needs. I am seller on Fiverr for less than 3 months, I already have 160+ successfully completed orders with 100 % positive feedback and tons of happy clients.

What I offer to you is the following:

• High Quality Targeted Traffic starting as little as $5(my best selling gig, over 100 sales in less than 2 months)

Gig url: http://www.fiverr.com/vladininov/give-you-a-tip-to-improve-your-crowdfunding-project
  • I will tweet your message on my official Twitter Business page with over 265 000 loyal twitter followers

Gig url: http://www.fiverr.com/vladininov/tweet-your-link-to-my-90k-followers

Sheriff’s Note: Fixed your gig links.

Bonus!!! - Place an order for $10+ and you will get 1($5 Gig or Extra) for FREE!!

How To Claim Your Bonus: If you like my offers, simply place your order and shoot me a message that you learn about this offer through the Fiverr Forum!

[Offer Valid until further notice]

Disclaimer:

I guarantee visits and a tweet, but I cannot guarantee that either one of them will lead to a sale, download, sign up, click, etc. - no one can! Even Google Adwords can’t guarantee that because 1 person does not have control over thousands of other people’s behavior or actions. So keep that in mind before you place an order!

Long Live the Gig Economy!!!

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to either pot a comment or PM me. I will be happy to answer any of your questions!