I am here to share my successful experience on Fiverr and maybe help you to keep motivated
I am a singer and songwriter and as you may know that’s a difficult area to prosper and make some real money. We artists end up working a lot more than we actually earn
With the virus I lost all my income (I was doing live shows and performing with my band and others) so I discovered Fiverr and signed up.
I never thought I would earn any lol but in the first week I had 2 orders and I got excited so I just dived into the site and started doing everything I could to get to more people.
Now, after 3 moths here I have done 600$ (my first goal is to be able to earn this in a month) and completed 14 orders. I am at level 1 and my reviews are all 5 stars. I only had one canceled order that happened because the buyer purchased the wrong gig.
I would like to share with you what I did here until now:
- I did the Fiverr learn course and updated everything in my profile using the tips from the course.
- I chose fair prices (not lower ones because I think my work deserves more) and I intend to increase them a little every time I reach a higher level.
- I created only 2 gigs because that’s what I am good at. Now I have two more because I found some niches inside my area of expertise.
- I created a professional instagram account and shared my gigs and Fiverr experience at all my social media platforms. I also sent all my freelancer friends the Fiverr link so they could join here.
- I always answer buyer requests I think are right for me and I really take time to answer everyone differently and according to their needs. I actually just had 2 answers from all the requestes I responded to but I’m sure the fact that I am answering make them go to my profile which is good for me.
- Sometimes I just change my photos and audios to keep my gigs interesting.
- I try to do tests that I know I can pass easily.
Hope this can help all new buyers here
I used to suffer a lot from anxiety and since I am here that anxiety has decreased a lot so that makes me really happy and thankful for being part of such a great community I know this is probably not all roses and butterflies but until now I haven’t had any kind of bad experiences and rude clients. Everyone has been really nice and the orders have been going smoothly!
Thank you for your patience
Good work everyone