Boost and tips for new sellers

tamarapereir397

Hi everyoneee 😊

I am here to share my successful experience on Fiverr and maybe help you to keep motivated :hugs:

I am a singer and songwriter and as you may know that’s a difficult area to prosper and make some real money. We artists end up working a lot more than we actually earn :rofl:

With the virus I lost all my income (I was doing live shows and performing with my band and others) so I discovered Fiverr and signed up.
I never thought I would earn any lol but in the first week I had 2 orders and I got excited so I just dived into the site and started doing everything I could to get to more people.

Now, after 3 moths here I have done 600$ (my first goal is to be able to earn this in a month) and completed 14 orders. I am at level 1 and my reviews are all 5 stars. I only had one canceled order that happened because the buyer purchased the wrong gig.

I would like to share with you what I did here until now:

1. I did the Fiverr learn course and updated everything in my profile using the tips from the course.
  2. I chose fair prices (not lower ones because I think my work deserves more) and I intend to increase them a little every time I reach a higher level.
  3. I created only 2 gigs because that’s what I am good at. Now I have two more because I found some niches inside my area of expertise.
  4. I created a professional instagram account and shared my gigs and Fiverr experience at all my social media platforms. I also sent all my freelancer friends the Fiverr link so they could join here.
  5. I always answer buyer requests I think are right for me and I really take time to answer everyone differently and according to their needs. I actually just had 2 answers from all the requestes I responded to but I’m sure the fact that I am answering make them go to my profile which is good for me.
  6. Sometimes I just change my photos and audios to keep my gigs interesting.
  7. I try to do tests that I know I can pass easily.

Hope this can help all new buyers here 😊

I used to suffer a lot from anxiety and since I am here that anxiety has decreased a lot so that makes me really happy and thankful for being part of such a great community 🙂 I know this is probably not all roses and butterflies but until now I haven’t had any kind of bad experiences and rude clients. Everyone has been really nice and the orders have been going smoothly!

Thank you for your patience :rofl:

Good work everyone

Hey sounds interesting. I want to know that you shared your freelance profile gigs link on your official social media account on isntagram or u made new for that particular publicity ?
I have heard that chnaging frequently your fiverr gig description,gig banner image, PDF etc. Would result in de ranking in your gig. Means your gig no longer appears on the 1st page as if it was before ?
do you agree with that or not ? How was your experience with changing frequently your gigs?

Hey sounds interesting. I want to know that you shared your freelance profile gigs link on your official social media account on isntagram or u made new for that particular publicity ?

I have heard that chnaging frequently your fiverr gig description,gig banner image, PDF etc. Would result in de ranking in your gig. Means your gig no longer appears on the 1st page as if it was before ?

do you agree with that or not ? How was your experience with changing frequently your gigs?

I have heard that chnaging frequently your fiverr gig description,gig banner image, PDF etc. Would result in de ranking in your gig.

Hi, I’ve read many topics about that but I still don’t believe that is really how it works. When you change your description, title and multimedia yes your gig may be hold for some hours because they need to check if everything is according to their standards but that should not hurt you much. Besides, I believe that first page gigs are different for everyone. Also if it’s something that should get you on first page is getting orders.

Actually both. I started by publicising in my personal accounts and then decided to create a different one just to see if I could reach a different audience. That happened with twitter. I had never had a twitter account but I see now that my possible future clients are mostly there and not on instagram. Also there is a big Fiverr community there.

I have heard that chnaging frequently your fiverr gig description,gig banner image, PDF etc. Would result in de ranking in your gig.

Hi, I’ve read many topics about that but I still don’t believe that is really how it works. When you change your description, title and multimedia yes your gig may be hold for some hours because they need to check if everything is according to their standards but that should not hurt you much. Besides, I believe that first page gigs are different for everyone. Also if it’s something that should get you on first page is getting orders.

Actually both. I started by publicising in my personal accounts and then decided to create a different one just to see if I could reach a different audience. That happened with twitter. I had never had a twitter account but I see now that my possible future clients are mostly there and not on instagram. Also there is a big Fiverr community there.

Exactly, Thanks for Guidance 🙂

Archived