1 - You Can Offer Bonuses
2 - For less price and less time,sell your gig
3 - Use Buyers request to tell people that you are capable of the job
4- Use professional language in messages with buyer or in buyers request
5 - Give him / her some extra BONUS or services
6 - Firstly work for reviews not for money
7 - You need to keep online the most of time you can
8 - Promote your self on social media + anywhere possible
10 - Do some research on GIGS you creat (Title,tags,how to write seo based description)
11 - See top sellers gigs and get the idea of tags and titles and descriptions (you don’t need to copy them)
12 - Have a good GIG picture and upload pdf that explains every thing about your compny,team or services every thing briefly(about you all services and company or about particular GIG service)
13 - Have courtesy in your language with buyers
14 - Buyers are always right
15 - Initially you may ask buyers what price they are comfortable to pay in dealing

Follow these steps and after some days let me know if they work
Regards
MrA Developers

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 - Do some research on GIGS you creat (Title,tags,how to write seo based description)

11 - See top sellers gigs and get the idea of tags and titles and descriptions (you don’t need to copy them)

12 - Have a good GIG picture and upload pdf that explains every thing about your compny,team or services every thing briefly(about you all services and company or about particular GIG service)

15 - Initially you may ask buyers what price they are comfortable to pay in dealing

Regards

MrA Developers

Isn’t this only place posting for sellers looking for buyers?

So many things in the list that I would disagree with but I don’t have time to respond to them all. FWIW, they are 2, 3, 7, 11, 14, 15.
I have to ask (and flag me for being off-topic if you want), do you really think you are in a position to offer tips to other sellers after making around 5 sales in a year? I am not being mean, I just think it does not make sense. 

Isn’t this only place posting for sellers looking for buyers?

I heard that sellers aren’t actually supposed to/allowed to advertise their services as a request (aka “I’m so and so and I offer this and that”, instead of contacting a buyer who is looking for a service) but some of them get through somehow.

I tried to do it once because I saw people doing it, thought “that’s how it’s done” but I actually wasn’t let through and got an email from fiverr saying my request wasn’t clear or didn’t have the right details or was misleading or something, I don’t remember exactly, and that if I continued to do it, they could take action against my account so after that I have not risked promoting services there. So I think that it shouldn’t be done, I have no idea how some sellers still get through.

So many things in the list that I would disagree with but I don’t have time to respond to them all. FWIW, they are 2, 3, 7, 11, 14, 15.

I have to ask (and flag me for being off-topic if you want), do you really think you are in a position to offer tips to other sellers after making around 5 sales in a year? I am not being mean, I just think it does not make sense.

We respect your openion

I heard that sellers aren’t actually supposed to/allowed to advertise their services as a request (aka “I’m so and so and I offer this and that”, instead of contacting a buyer who is looking for a service) but some of them get through somehow.

I tried to do it once because I saw people doing it, thought “that’s how it’s done” but I actually wasn’t let through and got an email from fiverr saying my request wasn’t clear or didn’t have the right details or was misleading or something, I don’t remember exactly, and that if I continued to do it, they could take action against my account so after that I have not risked promoting services there. So I think that it shouldn’t be done, I have no idea how some sellers still get through.

you are right sellers should not post in buyers request

Regards

MrA Developers

I am trying all of these but still not getting orders, I don’t understand whats the problem…???

I am trying all of these but still not getting orders, I don’t understand whats the problem…???

Write an article about your services attached your fiverr profile link and share it on social media. Tell your friend and family to purchase your service

Note : Buyers buy by others Testimony

Paul5box

Regards

MrA Developers

Not necessarily. If you charge $30 plus $30 for one day delivery, you can make $48 from just one order. Get 4 orders like that in one day, and you’ll make $172.

I price my gigs based on the amount of effort each gig requires. I also look at the market, if nobody’s ordering at $20, I have to charge $10. If nobody’s ordering at $10 but I refuse to do it for $5, then I’ll leave things as they are. Maybe I can rewrite the gig description, offer an extra, or focus on other gigs.

Wrong! You should help your buyers, but not to the point where you end up working 10 hours for $5.

I agree with that. Lately, whenever I have to issue a refund, I have been a lot nicer: “I’m sorry you didn’t like my work, maybe someone else can help you. Here’s your refund.”

• 2 weeks later...

Not necessarily. If you charge $30 plus $30 for one day delivery, you can make $48 from just one order. Get 4 orders like that in one day, and you’ll make $172.

I price my gigs based on the amount of effort each gig requires. I also look at the market, if nobody’s ordering at $20, I have to charge $10. If nobody’s ordering at $10 but I refuse to do it for $5, then I’ll leave things as they are. Maybe I can rewrite the gig description, offer an extra, or focus on other gigs.

Wrong! You should help your buyers, but not to the point where you end up working 10 hours for $5.

I agree with that. Lately, whenever I have to issue a refund, I have been a lot nicer: “I’m sorry you didn’t like my work, maybe someone else can help you. Here’s your refund.”

I appreciate your comment.

I have moved a lot of my gigs up to $10 because of the amount of effort, and the value that I have for myself. It’s still the price of an American value meal, but at least it’s more than a cheeseburger…

I appreciate your comment.

I have moved a lot of my gigs up to $10 because of the amount of effort, and the value that I have for myself. It’s still the price of an American value meal, but at least it’s more than a cheeseburger…

Thanks. What’s the most you have ever charged for a gig?

Fiverr is full of surprises. I charge $50 for one-day delivery in one of my gigs, and had a guy order my most expensive package with two one-day deliveries. So it became a $130 order. That was an exciting day.

Of course, my cheapest package starts at $10. I want to give the working class a chance to order my gigs. If they can pay $5, they can pay $10.

Thanks. What’s the most you have ever charged for a gig?

Fiverr is full of surprises. I charge $50 for one-day delivery in one of my gigs, and had a guy order my most expensive package with two one-day deliveries. So it became a $130 order. That was an exciting day.

Of course, my cheapest package starts at $10. I want to give the working class a chance to order my gigs. If they can pay $5, they can pay $10.

That is a good question!

The most that I charge for a gig is my UniFi network setup gig and that’s sitting at $100 for the top tier.

It’s hard to raise the prices on a marketplace that advertises itself as low-cost professional work.

When I had my own local business, I charged $120/hr for most consulting and service. People who bought that expected professional and quality work.

Now as a high-level engineer in another company, my billable rate is $250/hr on all projects.

All this to say, I realize that I need to get up and going on Fiverr by selling my gigs for cheap and work hard.

That is a good question!

The most that I charge for a gig is my UniFi network setup gig and that’s sitting at $100 for the top tier.

It’s hard to raise the prices on a marketplace that advertises itself as low-cost professional work.

When I had my own local business, I charged $120/hr for most consulting and service. People who bought that expected professional and quality work.

Now as a high-level engineer in another company, my billable rate is $250/hr on all projects.

All this to say, I realize that I need to get up and going on Fiverr by selling my gigs for cheap and work hard.

I know what you mean, for something like

"I Will Verify Your Domain In Mailchimp"

you can’t charge more than $5, maybe $10 at the most.

But for more complicated things, you can charge a lot more and people will pay it.

The trick is finding something that’s hard for others, maybe a lot of people, but easy for you.

I know what you mean, for something like

"I Will Verify Your Domain In Mailchimp"

you can’t charge more than $5, maybe $10 at the most.

But for more complicated things, you can charge a lot more and people will pay it.

The trick is finding something that’s hard for others, maybe a lot of people, but easy for you.

Yes, or add extras that are harder or more tedious for everyone else, but easy for me.

As I grow as a seller and have more coming in, I’ll start expanding my services to include virtual server install/config, etc. There are several things that I do on a regular basis that is challenging for others to do, but I’m not willing to do them for $5…

Yes, or add extras that are harder or more tedious for everyone else, but easy for me.

As I grow as a seller and have more coming in, I’ll start expanding my services to include virtual server install/config, etc. There are several things that I do on a regular basis that is challenging for others to do, but I’m not willing to do them for $5…

Awesome, and remember to search on Fiverr before creating a new gig. If nobody else is doing it, you could end up having a monopoly for a few months.

That is a good question!

Honestly, I felt that too and then when I started seeing the prices that Pro sellers were charging, I realized that actually we CAN offer higher ticket items too. In the past couple of months, my income has increased hugely and I have been regularly getting orders of $200-600 with one project being done in stages that has a total of $3500 started this week.

Offer the services you are good at, at the prices that are fair or a bit below market price - you may be very surprised, I was.

Honestly, I felt that too and then when I started seeing the prices that Pro sellers were charging, I realized that actually we CAN offer higher ticket items too. In the past couple of months, my income has increased hugely and I have been regularly getting orders of $200-600 with one project being done in stages that has a total of $3500 started this week.

Offer the services you are good at, at the prices that are fair or a bit below market price - you may be very surprised, I was.

Once you become L2 seller though. As a new seller, I went downhill after I upped my base price to $10. I lowered it back down to $5 until I get more 5* ratings and better rank.

Though lately, not sure what the deal is but, my best selling gig has been on page 2 of the category in which I’m selling. I’m not going to complain about that!

Archived