Brand New to Fiverr and would love some advice

debsonlabsllc

Hey, Everyone!

I just set up my Fiverr account after learning about it some months ago. I have 10 years of experience with systems and data, using software like Salesforce, NetSuite, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Unbounce, Wordpress, and most recently Mailchimp.

I’m not exactly sure how my profile looks but would love some advice: https://www.fiverr.com/debsonlabsllc

I’ve gone through the marketplace and reviewed top selling gigs to figure out how to do my descriptions and thumbnails for sales optimization.

Any advice you have would be awesome as I want to really thrive and get a nice income stream from this site in 2019.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Thank you! I really appreciate the links!

Hey, Everyone!

I just set up my Fiverr account after learning about it some months ago. I have 10 years of experience with systems and data, using software like Salesforce, NetSuite, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Unbounce, Wordpress, and most recently Mailchimp.

I’m not exactly sure how my profile looks but would love some advice: https://www.fiverr.com/debsonlabsllc

I’ve gone through the marketplace and reviewed top selling gigs to figure out how to do my descriptions and thumbnails for sales optimization.

Any advice you have would be awesome as I want to really thrive and get a nice income stream from this site in 2019.

You need to put a lot more effort into your gigs.

Here’s one of your gigs

image.png.44eb9c636eb657aa6829020d40ca1770.png

As a buyer I would skip this gig because

• there are no samples in the portfolio
  • the service is not properly explained
  • you don’t have a proven track record. You’re talking about conversion, but there are no numbers nor case studies to back up your words. After 10y working in this field I’m sure you can find at least 1 success story.

You need to put a lot more effort into your gigs.

Here’s one of your gigs

As a buyer I would skip this gig because

• there are no samples in the portfolio
  • the service is not properly explained
  • you don’t have a proven track record. You’re talking about conversion, but there are no numbers nor case studies to back up your words. After 10y working in this field I’m sure you can find at least 1 success story.

Thanks for the heads up. Most success comes from NDA agreements or companies I worked for so having samples won’t happen there.

I see your point, I think I’ll make samples or test accounts to show what I can do.

Thanks for the heads up. Most success comes from NDA agreements or companies I worked for so having samples won’t happen there.

I see your point, I think I’ll make samples or test accounts to show what I can do.

Most success comes from NDA agreements or companies I worked for so having samples won’t happen there.

I get that. I do 40% white label work under NDAs, but I’ve also done plenty of projects where I can showcase my work and even some stats. If you don’t have such projects then I think you should definitely get a few.

For example, the next project you do ask your client if it’s OK to put some of if into your portfolio and turn it into a case study. I usually add it in the proposal so if there’s any dispute later I got it covered.

You’re offering MailChimp campaigns. That should be pretty easy.

• Made a template and here’s the design (you can remove company logos & content)
  • Here’s how many were sent out
  • Here’s how many clicked (if you know then also % of conversion)

There are plenty of companies that provide similar service and they can provide these numbers. So even when a customer has to pay a bit more, they will go with the company(seller) who can give some rough % estimates or at least case study numbers.

Archived